Chasing Robin

Beauregard

Reaction score
I laughed at: "Copycat"

I almost cried at the Miss Piggy and phone bit, certainly got the shivers.

I Looooooooved teh Cheryl Henson reference!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
YES! YOU FOUND CHERYL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

<ahem> Sorry, got excited. I love it when people pick out cameos. Oh, by the way, eventually there's going to be a cameo that I guarantee nobody here will catch. You might be able to identify that it is a cameo, but you will have no idea who it is. I guarantee it. Oh, but that's not for a couple chapters.

Meantime, I'll just go and write some more... I've got some stuff to punch the lumps out of. I'll be doing that for a lot of this story... punching out lumps.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you don't post soon, I'll punch some lumps....*evil laughter*

Just kidding. Take you time. Quality over quantity. Loving it all the way!

Bea:zany:{And tooootally loving the range and amaount of MC fan-fics right now! More Muppets than I can consume!!!}regard

Aaron

Reaction score
**bows down to liza you are awesome

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow Lisa! I love Muppet adventures on the road! Especially that Destination: Home fan-fic. Who wrote that again? But anyway this one is much better!:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
"Destination: Home"? Never heard of it... :wink:

I love muppet adventures on the road, too. I'm going to have so much fun writing this. Because of course, we all know that brand new bright red convertibles fair so well on road trips, right? And when you add all sorts of gadgets to a car, nothing strange ever happens on the road, right? <snicker> And we have seen how very WELL Miss Piggy takes to the road, haven't we? Oh, this is going to be so much fun!

<writes furiously>

Gah! My pen ran out of ink!

<searches messy desk for a functioning pen>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In Grover voice: A pen? What is that? Why bother with messy pens when you can get a chicken named Phil to lend you a quill.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
So, I finally get a pen that works, and what happens? My notebook runs out of paper. No worries though, I have two more! Anyway, Let's take a little trip to the fortune teller, shall we?

We enter a small tent, deep red in color. A crystal ball sits in the center of a small table in the middle of the tent. On the other side of the table is a woman in a long, loose dress wearing many necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Her long dark hair drapes down her back and her deep brown eyes seem to see right through us. She lifts her hand and points to the chair across from her. She wants us to sit. We do so. She leans forward and examines the crystal ball. Her voice is low and secretive. She speaks slowly to be sure that we hear every word as she tells us our future.

You will meet some one new, with a voice similar to that of Croaker from Kermit's Swamp Years. You will like this new some one. I see a strange form of transportation. I see you laughing at many comedic situations. I see you finding insight into the villain and his son. I see you laughing at a man who is trying to give you news. I see you returning to the new some one. And I see that your shoes have come untied.

We bend down to tie our shoes. When we sit up, the woman has vanished. We have no choice but to leave the tent.

Wow. That was amazing. How did she know that our shoes were untied? That's just incredible! <looks at feet> Wait a second, I'm wearing sandals. How does that work? Wait, now I'm confused.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Still at the fortune teller's tent.
Man enters. This man of mystery has short dark blonde-brown hair. He is dressed in what appears to be a white shirt, grayed vest, black dress pants and matching shoes. He also has a white bowtie at his neck, and a coat of a darker grayish hue.

*Catches fortune teller. You madam are a fraud. You cannot escape the master of escape himself. I have performed many illusions in my lifetime, but I detest the attempts of charlettans like yourself trying to profit off of the suffering of others, parading the corpses of their dead sons and loved ones like puppets before their eyes. Speaking of puppets... I believe you have a story to continue miss.
*Looks straight at girl seated in the seat across from where he stands clutching at fortune teller's necklaces and braids with a tight grip.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<looking smugly back at the man>

A story to continue, or a story to post? Or do I have both? Do I perhaps have two stories, one to continue and one to post? Or are they the same story? And sir, if you will notice, no profit was made at all. I did not give this woman a single cent. If she is a fraud, she is cheating no one but herself, since her audience is clearly skeptical. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some voices inside my head who have been patiently awaiting my conversation for quite some time now.

<walks out of tent and onto a rather familiar looking brightly painted bus...>