Chasing Robin

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! This is so awesome Lisa! So captivating! I can only imagine who Robin thought of first.:wink: Keep it coming!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow. This is good. This is great! This is...wow-derfull!

Here's a few choice paragraphs:

“Stop apologizing, Junior!” the old man bellowed. “You remember what I taught you about apologizing?” This man dressed in white. There's only one villian he could be. And he must be that villian! And his speach about apologuizing is very strong. It sets up the charcters perfectly.

Robin held back a scream. Carefull Robin!!! Oh my...Robin...

Know your enemy, he thought. Lovely. Just, lovely.

Robin looked past them and read the words printed on the side of the black pick-up truck. He fell back behind the log, holding back a scream. This is an amazing Robin story. He is so self-sacrifising, even going after the tent and supplies! And now...what has he seen!

Kermit hung up the phone, shaking. The ranger’s words circled through his mind. An accident... trap... locked up... Robin missing... dangerous... I too feel the fog of confusion unguling our favorite frog! This is a strong bit of writing!!!

...but he froze when he saw the parking lot. *gulp*

It was a slow night at the Eat-Your-Fill Grill. A woman sat behind the counter, reading, with no customers to serve. She heard the door open and looked up from her book. A young, tired-looking frog walked in with a pack full of camping supplies on his back. She smiled at him and stood up. “Can I help you?” she said. This is good. I see it all!

“Of course,” the woman said, pushing the white desk phone over to him. Nice! very nice.

Lisa, this is undoubtedly your best work yet. It's...wow, it really is.

Beau

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I can only imagine who Robin thought of first.:wink:
Beauregard said:
This man dressed in white. There's only one villian he could be. And he must be that villian!
And now...what has he seen!
relax, guys. It will all be revealed..... in chapter three. At least, who Robin thought of, who the villain is, and what Robin saw will be revealed in chapter three. So stop getting ahead of yourselves. Just sit back, relax, enjoy what I've already posted... and go work on your own fanfics.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have to agree with Beau, this is a great story! You don't have to worry about people liking it as much as Destination: Home, it is just as good if not better as Beau said. Keep it up!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Following my pledge to read all the new fanfics that go up, I've read this and really enjoyed it.

I've not yet had time to go back to your last story - so don't worry whether I like this as much as that but I certainally have enjoyed it so far..

I think we all have an inclining as to how the mysterious man is but I know I won't be disappoionted whether it's the return of an old face or an exciting new one.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<paces room>

This is so not fair.

<paces room>

This is not fair at all.

<paces room>

I should be writing the deleted scenes for Destination: Home. Well, no, actually, I should be practicing for my voice lessons. I would like to be writing the deleted scenes for Destination: Home. But the scenes just won't come! I deleted them for a reason! I didn't think of that when I said I would post them! Growl. Frustrating.

<paces room>

Meantime, I have chapters three through five all typed up, and I started on chapter six, and I really want to post chapter three. I mean I REALLY want to post chapter three.

<paces room>

But I have a... a thing, I guess... I'm weird, that's the main problem. I only want to post one chapter per day, and I already posted today's chapter. Of course there's a reason I only want to post a chapter a day. I know I'm going to have difficulty with some of the later chapters. I don't want to post everything I can all at once and then just not know what to do for a week or so and leave everybody hanging like that. I'd hate to do that to all of you.

<paces room>

Any suggestions?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Just post when you are ready. If you can't get the deleted scenes written for Destination:Home, it's ok, we'll forgive you! Anyway, if you posted another chapter today, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. Just don't post the entire thing in one day. :smile: Hope that helps some.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. Post when ready. Or post little teasers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Lisa, follow my advice, post it all, then write soemmore, then post that, then...well, that's what I did with What's On The, but that was why I had such big gaps. But, how about if we say Pretty Please, one extra chapter? Or don't tourture us by saying you have them done! :eek:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, Beau, I know that's what you did with What's On the Other Side. I kept nagging you about it, remember?

No?

Oh good, I can start all over...

See the thing is, I'm already torturing myself by just having them done before post time. Seriously, I wrote the first chapter... maybe a week or so ago and I was just DYING to post it. My original plan was not to post any of the story until I was done with the extras for Destination: Home. But I couldn't take it! I had to post.

Same thing here. I can't wait to get chapter three up! And since I can't wait...

I'M POSTING!

Oh, but I want to give hints! I just love this chapter, I want to give hints. Ok. So in this chapter, as I said before, we find out what's on the side of the truck, we find out who Robin called, and we OFFICIALLY find out who the villain is. (I know, it's very possible that you already figured it out, I didn't exactly try to hide it completely...) We also have some stuff that was in the preview, and we have some (in my opinion) really great lines, in terms of humor as well as... um... not humor? There's a word, I'm not thinking of it. Okay, enought hints already! LET'S POST SOME STORY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

edit: Ok one more hint. This is the part where I kept having to stop so I wouldn't cry. OK I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL I POST THIS CHAPTER! HA!