Reaction score
*enter fairy godmother from Shrek*

May all your endings be happy ones!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Review...

Yaeey! The following made me smile.
1 The gag with Beaker and the coffee thermos. Hee hee, he got a small shock at first, and then the electricity coarsed through his body.
And Bunsen warning the coffee might be a tad hot.

2 The song was great, and more to the point... A new song for the Electric Mayhem!
But I feel that Lips keeps getting forgotten from the band in these stories. Guess the album cover was right... Lips, We Hardly Heard Ye.
Next time, you might just want to assign who's singing what line subsinctly.
For example... Dr. Teeth: "Insert song line". Chorus: "Insert lines of chorus".

3 The ending. He's a Muppet. Never knew of a Muppet who didn't get a happy ending.
Brilliant!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!

You are totally awesome Lisa! That song! Oh it was so awsomely great!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just remembered something I forgot to mention before....in many chapters back, it said, "Sam wathed as it all fell apart" etc, then turned otuhe was playing a game of Monopoly. I Loooooooooved that! I thought it was soooooo clever!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Aaron said:
never stop writing
<salutes> Sir, yes sir! But could I take breaks occasionally to eat and sleep?

I'm glad people like that last line so much. I think it's one of my favorite lines so far.

Count, I'm so happy you like the Bunsen/Beaker bit. I was having a little trouble coming up with something for that.

I'm absolutely THRILLED that people like the song so much. I really wish I could tell you all the tune!

And Beau, THANK YOU FIVE BILLION TIMES for noticing the "Sam watched as it all fell apart" turning out to be Monopoly! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really wasn't sure I got it quite right, and then nobody commented on it, and I was all "oh I guess it wasn't that great, oh well" so THANK YOU for mentioning it!!!!!!

Well, it's about the time when I would usually give hints about the next chapter, But I really don't know what I could possibly say without giving it all away. So let's see... um... let's just say, well, the town where Robin is headed... ah, wait, I can't say that. Too obvious. Well, I could tell you there's a joke that originated from a slip of the tongue that occured last time I played Monopoly. Other than that, I think you folks are on your own.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Can You Tell Me?

Robin strolled down the street, feeling a little more relaxed than he had been. The people looked so friendly here. Everyone who passed him on the sidewalk gave him at least a smile and a nod, most of them said "hello." And there were so many people out and about. Here was a woman pushing a stroller, a man carrying groceries, some kids playing, a big yellow bird...

Robin froze. A big yellow bird?

"Big Bird?" he called.

The bird turned around. "Oh, hi!" he said, walking towards the frog. "Aren't you Kermit's nephew? Robin?"

"Yeah," Robin said. "What are you doing here, Big Bird? This isn't Sesame Street."

Big Bird laughed. "We're on vacation," he said. "What are you doing here?"

Robin heard a truck. He turned. It was Hopper. Robin quickly jumped into Big Bird's arms. "Hiding," he said.

"Oh, okay," Big Bird said, covering the frog with his yellow feathery arms. "Do you want to come eat with us?"

"Sure," Robin said quietly.

Big Bird carried the frog into a restaurant. "Gordan! Susan!" he called.

"Big Bird!" Gordan said. "I thought you were with Maria."

"Nope!" Big Bird said. "But look who I found."

Robin poked his head out of the yellow feathers.

"Robin Frog!" Susan said. "What are you doing here? Here, sit down, have lunch with us."

So Robin told them everything that had happened, from falling through the trap hole to meeting Big Bird on the street, including how he was supposed to call his uncle. He ate while he talked, trying to get the most of his first real meal since his lunch with Jeff.

They finished eating and stepped out of the restaurant.

"Well, Robin," Gordan said, "We'll be happy to help you get back-"

But Robin was bolting down the street.

"Robin, Wait!" Susan called. She started to run after him, but Gordan stopped her, pointing to where Doc and Junior Hopper were getting out of their truck.

"I'd better call Kermit," he said.

"Do you know Miss Piggy's cell phone number?" Susan asked, remembering what Robin had told them.

"I'll call the theater," he said.

Meanwhile Robin was running just as fast as he could. Junior had seen him and was now chasing him. Robin knew he had to hide. He saw a bus getting ready to go and flung himself onto it.

"I'm sorry," he said to the driver, "I don't have money for fare."

"Here," a woman on the bus said. "I'll pay for you."

The bus doors slid shut and Robin quickly took a seat, wondering where the bus would take him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Scooter had cabin fever. It was burning in his brain. He had been in the theater since Kermit and the rest left. He didn't want to miss a single call. But sitting around waiting for the phone to ring was beyond boring, and Sam wasn't the least bit helpful. At least he had the game. But he was losing interest in that, too. It was time to spice things up a little.

"Alright, so I put twenty ducks in the middle," he said.

Sam glared at him. "You mean twenty bucks? Twenty dollars?"

"Nope," Scooter said. "Ducks."

He opened a door and twenty ducks flew in, neatly stacking themselved in the middle of the board. Scooter laughed.

Sam looked furious. "WHAT?" he said. "Get these- these foul things out of here! Immediately!"

Scooter just laughed.

Ring ring

He picked up the phone. "Hello, Muppet Theater."

"Hi, is this Scooter?" came the voice on the line.

Scooter was a little confused. Who would call and ask that? "Yes."

"Scooter, this is Gordan. From Sesame Street."

"Oh!" Scooter said. "Uh, what can I do for you, Gordan?"

"We just saw Robin," he said.

Surprised, Scooter reached for a pen and paper. "Where?" he asked.

"In Black Forest, Colorado. We were going to help him home, but he saw Hopper and ran. So could you tell Kermit?"

"Of course," Scooter said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The Cadillac pulled into a rest stop. The doors flew open almost before it was stopped, and everyone poured out and ran to the bathrooms. Everyone but Kermit. He had hardly had anything to eat or drink in the past couple of days. He had been too worried about Robin. He knew he needed to eat, but he had almost no appetite. So while the others went to the bathroom, he trudged around to the trunk of the car and took out his suitcase. He opened it, looked at the picture within, and pulled it out. Him and his little nephew Robin, sitting together...

The Entertainer began to play and he picked up Miss Piggy's cell phone. "Hello?" hesaid.

"Hey Boss, it's Scooter."

"Scooter?" Kermit said. "What's going on?"

"Gordon from Sesame Street just called. He said he saw Robin," Scooter said.

"Really?" Kermit said, almost excited. "Where?"

"Black Forest, Colorado," Scooter said. "Gordon said they were going to help Robin get home, but he ran off because he saw Hopper."

Kermit fell silent for a moment. "Scooter?" he said. Then he sighed a little.

"Yeah Boss?" Scooter said.

Kermit hesitated another moment before answering. "I- I'm afraid of what might happen if they catch Robin," he said.

"Don't worry, Kermit," Scooter said. "You'll find him first!"

Kermit nodded. "I hope so, Scooter," he said. "I hope so."

Scooter wondered if he maybe shouldn't have told Kermit the part about Hopper. "I'll let you know if I hear anything else," he said.

"Thanks, Scooter," Kermit said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Right. Later, Boss," Scooter said.

Kermit hung up and looked back down at the picture in his hands. "I'll find you first, Robin," he said softly.

"Hey Kermit!" Gonzo called. "We're all ready to go!"

"NO WE'RE NOT!" Rizzo shouted, running out of the bathrooms. He stopped to catch his breath. "Alright. NOW we're all ready to go."

Kermit put his suitcase back and closed the trunk, but he kept the picture with him. They got in the car.

"To Denver?" Fozzie asked, as he turned the car on.

Kermit shook his head. "To Black Forest," he said.

"Did Robin call?" Rowlf asked.

Kermit shook his head again. "Scooter called. Gordan saw Robin."

"Gordan?" Miss Piggy asked.

"From Sesame Street," Kermit explained.

"Ohhh," they all said, and they pulled away.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey verily for the update!

Clever weaving in our SS gang into the mix. But sad that Robin got scared off when he could've had an easy ticket back home.
Oh well, on to Black Forest!
Or wherever that bus left for.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! This was my favorite chapter so far! I loved the scene with the Sesame Street gang! So clever! I also loved the part with Scooter and the 20 ducks! Anyway, great writing, excited to see where the adventure goes next!

RedDragon

Reaction score
O...K...I just got myself all cought(is that how you spell that?)up. And I just have to say, this is great, wonderful, charming, beautiful, etc. etc. etc. So, anyway, where's the next chapter?

And just as a side note, wild horses do run in herds.
You can see pictures here .