Chasing Robin

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Ric as in short for Rich, as in short for Richard, as in Richard Hunt maybe?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Nope. Oh, goodness, now that's two cameo's that people won't be able to figure out. You know that Rick is a cameo now, but he's not THE cameo. We'll actually see Rick in the next chapter, by the way. Anyways, I'll tell you who the cameo is- and who Rick is- when I get to the extras. I think. Unless, of course, some one figures it out before then...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait! You mean the bicycle's the cameo? From Kermit's ride in TMM from which you got the story plot of Hopper & Son chasing Robin?
Ooh, clever.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, it's the woman? Or Larry...hmm...

Is it anything to do with the Lottery ticket's line???

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Is it anything to do with the Lottery ticket's line???
Vaguely...

EDIT: But anyway, it's time to drop a few hints on the upcoming chapter. My fortune teller seems to have "mysteriously" disappeared, so we'll check with the eight ball. Hm... "Yes, definately." Yes what? <shakes eight ball> "Answer unclear, ask again later." Well that's no help. <tosses eight ball over shoulder>

So I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way... I'll come up with the hints myself!

Let's see, we've got Bunsen and Beaker being Bunsen and Beaker. We've got an out of control pig.

Miss Piggy: WHAT?!?

<gulp> um... uh... well, we've got Larry and Rick and Robin and a bicycle. And I can't tell you what we have after that. All I can tell you is to have your copy of "Bein Green" ready to play so I can grab hold of your heartstrings and give them a good hard yank. Of course I could give them a pretty good yank without you listening to "Bein Green", but it's much more effective if you are listening to "Bein Green."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
<reaches for Muppet Show 25th Anniversary soundtrack>

<realizes he's at his granparents house, and his CD is at his house>

Shoot!

<Sulks a little longer before finishing RoE chap. 10>

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Will you still be at your grandparents house tomorrow? I'm not posting the next chapter until tomorrow.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Will you still be at your grandparents house tomorrow? I'm not posting the next chapter until tomorrow.
Yeah, but I'll live. I can take the heart wrenching with or without "Bein' Green."