1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by the_great_gonzo, Aug 31, 2002.

1. murgatoad New Member

Re: Re: Re: from another thread...

Well, you almost got me interested. And then I had to go and watch that "Scrubs" clip at NPR.

Oh, well.

"Here's the story...of a man named Brady..."
  2. C'irdan New Member

ratings

OK... john here's a wierd bunch of questions:

Could you possibly rate all 7 other muppet films for us and then this one? I really need to know whether my hopes are going to be up or if I shouldn't bother dreaming...

Out of 4 stars:

The Muppet Movie

The Great Muppet Caper

The Muppets Take Manhattan

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Muppet Treasure Island

Muppets From Space

Kermit Swamp Years

A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Thanks!:D
  3. JohnFranklin New Member

Re: ratings

heh. this is all very subjective and i'm not sure if you'll like my answers. but just for fun, here we go:

The Muppet Movie - ****
    The Great Muppet Caper - **
    The Muppets Take Manhattan - **
    The Muppet Christmas Carol - ***
    Muppet Treasure Island - **
    Muppets From Space - ***
    Kermit Swamp Years - didn't see it
    It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie - ***

told you i wouldn't like my responses. the muppet movie is the best ever. there's nothing funnier in muppetville than that movie. i base my ratings on what i've watched over and over (or more recently laughed out loud at, in the case of the christmas movie cause i've only seen it once). the christmas movie is one of the better things in a while. you'll love it (i think). the only thing that really detracted from my enjoyment was the new voices, but what can you do?

for the record, according to my source, the correct full title of the new movie is 'it's a very merry muppet christmas movie'. don't forget the it's!

jf
  4. C'irdan New Member

:eek:

You have very strange opinions...sorry...I'm the one with strange opinions. :)

Anyways...you really only would give GMC and MTM only 2 STARS???? WOW. Here's how I rate them:

Muppet Movie: ****

GMC: ****

MTM: ****

MCC: ***

MTI: ***

MFS: *** and 1/2

Kermit Swamp Years: *

yeah...so that's my opinions right there... My favorite of all of them is The Great Muppet Caper...although The Muppet Movie is right with it too.
  5. BlueFrackle Active Member

John,

the fat Pig you speak of was in teh UK Scenes of Muppets Tonight.

He was always seen in his big statley home eating big statley food - LOL

He also had a Butler who can be seen in Muppets From Space.

See ya
  6. Zack the Dog Active Member

John

Thanks again John for all the info, I'm sorry, i can't stop asking questions, of course you mostlikey would have told us if you knew that the snoop scene was going to be added to the VHS/DVD when it's for sale, and like you said you have not seen the scene but heard a little about it. Is there anyway that you could ask, who ever you would need to ask if the scene and or scene will be on the dvd/video? i know that snoop didn't get a 30 min cameo as i read 30 mins were cut out.

i only ask this because henson state's that they took out snoop and a few more parts for production reasons and that it wasn't part of the story line, and not for other reasons regarding snoop's life style. If this is ture why wouldn't they add it on the dvd even if it can't be on TV. i mean i dont think Henson would lie about the snoop part being cut, if it's not on the dvd does that mean henson was trying to cover it up, or some other reason about it? i can understand it if snoop was cut for his actions in other things, but i can't understand why henson would not add the part on the dvd if that wasn't the reason for the cut, but not that i know that for sure.

if this question is un answerable (is that a word?!!?) Dont worry about it as i would not want you to be in any hot water.

Thanks!

Zachary)Rowlf the,Dog.
  7. the_great_gonzo New Member

the article in EW listed some of the deleted stuff. there were 3:

1. Snoop Dogg and the Electric Mayhem

2. A suggestive scene with Pepe and Joan Cusack

3. I can't remember exactly. i'll check it out and then post it up here.
  8. Zack the Dog Active Member

the_great_gonzo

"the article in EW listed some of the deleted stuff. there were 3:

1. Snoop Dogg and the Electric Mayhem

2. A suggestive scene with Pepe and Joan Cusack

3. I can't remember exactly. i'll check it out and then post it up here."

Hello, thanks for that info, about this artical now, is it on news stand now? I thought it was coming out Monday, tomarrow, but was this last monday and it's been out all week long, in which i'm going to check the store right now! Thanks! bye bye<

Zack) Rowlf the, it's snowing! Dog.
  9. murgatoad New Member

Re: Re: Re: from another thread...

By "romance", BTW, I'm not talking about "Piggy likes Kermit, while Kermit can't stand the pig". Just to clarify. :0
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

John Is Beauregard in it at all?
  11. BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

The third scene they took out could be the mockin of Irish people being drunk and... Uhm... merry - LOL

But the way i read it was that it was scrapped before they filmed it.

See ya
  12. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Re: the_great_gonzo

It's on MC's homepage now!

FOZ
  13. Thog New Member

I wonder what Mel Brooks is doing in this movie. I hope he's not a frog killer again
    :D
  14. JohnFranklin New Member

Re: John,

oh yes. i remember that now i believe. he's really over the top in this movie. like way over the top.

jf
  15. JohnFranklin New Member

Re: John

i do not know the answer to this one. i can't really ask either, but if i somehow find out, i'll let you know for sure.

jf
  16. JohnFranklin New Member

he may be in the background of a scene or two, but i don't recall him actually having lines. there's a lot of muppets floating around in the background of the movie.

jf
  17. JohnFranklin New Member

Re: Guys,

well, there is a scene that relates to irish dancing. that count?

jf
  18. JohnFranklin New Member

he voices the narrator (who is a puppet)

jf
  19. JohnFranklin New Member

Re: from another thread...

you won't be dissapointed then.

jf
  20. murgatoad New Member

He was GREAT as a frog killer (in "The Muppet Movie"). Pity he got interrupted. :D