Changing Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Velcro Rama forever! No Christy, I think you forgot to mention that fact.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
We're not crazy, we're... something else that isn't crazy.
You know, I wanted to change my user name to "Big Dave" (before Beau convinced me to stay as Vic), but now I'm thinkin' I like "Velcro Rama."

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
What really irritates me is when people use really good names [not to point the finger but Animal is a good one] then only post once, depriving people who want to post lots of the good name.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Very true. I wonder if there's anything that can be done abut that.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
A few years ago I remember someone saying that a purge of users inactive within the span of a year was going to take place...guess I'm sorta lucky that didn't happen...

But regardless, I think that for this, 0 posts within 2 weeks or no posts within 1 year should constitute deletion from the database. Makes it easier to search for members, at the very least. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Or less than 10 posts and inactive for a year would do the trick for a lot of them.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
0 posts within two weeks? that could be a long vacation! I would make it a year, because things happen to people, and they need some time off.

unclematt

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
0 posts within two weeks? that could be a long vacation! I would make it a year, because things happen to people, and they need some time off.
I agree with Sarah. I didnt post for like my first 75 days :embarrassed: but I post all the time now.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Mr.Chapman, could you please change my usersname from KETNETMUPPETNOW to MockMockChef?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MockMockChef said:
Mr.Chapman, could you please change my usersname from KETNETMUPPETNOW to MockMockChef?
Done. If you don't logout regularly you'll need to do so for the name to take effect on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.