Changing Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Beau!

I just thought "D'Snowth" sounded good. In fact, it kind of sounds better than just having "Snowth" as a user name, besides "Snowth" was already taken :smile:

P.S. I really like the avatar too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
INCOMING MESSAGE:

Liv, this is the thread you're looking for. If you want to change your username still, just say so in here.

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
re:name changing

I'd love to change my user name if it is possible to crazy-animail! it suits me down to the ground. :smile:

from liv

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I should probably change mine too. I've been Daffyfan2003 for two years now. I should definately go with something that isn't a year. Maybe I'll use my birthday: Daffyfan0806

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nah, Daffy. We lov ya as you are! 2003 is cool.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've always felt I chose my user name with rushed anticipation and I don't really care for it, but I don't hate it. I'd like to change, but I'll be approaching senior status probably in a month or two, and I don't want to throw all my friends here at MC off. I just wish I was thinking a little more clearly when I joined. :frown:

unclematt

Reaction score
As with Vic I felt rushed when picking my name because I was so excited about being able to post with you fine people. Fortunatly I enjoy my screen name alot. I was very happy to become a member and look forward to the day I become a Senior Member (12 years down the line, but I am going to throw a big party and you all are invited.) :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I've always felt I chose my user name with rushed anticipation and I don't really care for it, but I don't hate it. I'd like to change, but I'll be approaching senior status probably in a month or two, and I don't want to throw all my friends here at MC off. I just wish I was thinking a little more clearly when I joined. :frown:
Vic, once again. Maybe you don't like your user name, but I think it's great. Some other's here changed their user-names a while back and I totally don't recognize them anymore.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Then "Vic Romano" I shall stay! Quick, Beau, to the Romano Cave!
(In the old "Batman" TV show style theme) Dah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah Vic Romano! Dah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah Vic Romano! Vic Romano! Vic Romano! Vic Romano"

I just noticed that if you say "Vic Romano" like a hundred times and really fast, it eventually sounds like you're saying "Velcro Rama".

christyb

Reaction score
Dave..errr...I mean Vic:big_grin:, Beau have I ever told you that you two are crazy?? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.