BEAR
G-MAN
froggiegirl18
peachesncream
muppetnewsgirl

[Audio - CD-R format]
The Count
Bill Bubble Guy
FraggleWriter (probably misspelling the name, sorry!)

Okay guys! I've recorded a few more chapters, and I have yet another teaser for you!

This is from "Remembering the Good Times We Had" Chapter Eight. I hope you enjoy it!

http://media.putfile.com/Remembering---Chapter-8

There we go! All for your listening enjoyment. And I'm sorry if this quality isn't that good. It's just my computer microphone, and my computer that is doing this, so it's workable I guess.

I'm also trying out my voices, it's not that good yea know...My Floyd is the best so far. XD Oh well, I hope you'll enjoy it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will give it a listen once I'm back home... But I applaud your further efforts with the print and audio versions of your stories Sara...

If anything, from the teaser of Remembering the Good Times Chapter 4...
UD should sound a bit more ghoulish, why I suggested you watch Vincent Price, Ethel Merman and Twiggy TMS Episodes if you have the Season 1 box set.
Beau needs to sound a bit more broken-toned...

But other than that, it's rully some good work on the rest of the voices. Another tip would be to just read normally, just a twinge of emotional emphasis where needed. That way, you might be able to avoid the little gaps where you seem to run out of breath.

Rully looking forward to this, already have a treasured spot picked out to store it all.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks, Ed. I'll try that.

"Broken-toned"? I'm quite sure I get that. I was trying for dumb sounding. XD Just I've listened to most of those characters so much it's not all that hard to do. :wink:

But thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... To explain a bit further... From what I heard at the end of Remembering The Good Times' Chapter 4... Beau's voice sounded like normal-toned bumpkin. Should sound a bit more broken-toned bumpkin, which is why I recommended you watch TGMC for his voice pattern.

Be back after a bit of posting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... BTW: Me thinks the forum member you're refering to on the audio version list is MuppetWriter?

Listened to the chapter... You're doing a fine job Sara. That's all I say, look forward to the finished product.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... To explain a bit further... From what I heard at the end of Remembering The Good Times' Chapter 4... Beau's voice sounded like normal-toned bumpkin. Should sound a bit more broken-toned bumpkin, which is why I recommended you watch TGMC for his voice pattern.

Be back after a bit of posting.
Beau's voice tips: He kind of puts a full-stop after almost every word, i.e. "Did. You want. Me to stop. Or. What?" and is slightly slow. I'll try and listen to the teasers later. Other than that, how is this project coming along!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thank you Beau! That makes perfect sense now for his voice! I'll keep Ch. 4 as is, but when he pops up again, I'll try that tone with it then.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No problem! I once did a near perfect impression of him saying, "DO you want me to hug, or what." How cute was that!!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sara has done a fantastic job with these stories.
I've read Remembering the Good times we had and Search for Sadie and they blew me away. I'm looking forward to receiving my copy and in the meantime I want to start number 3. I think it's called Demon's Delight.
Congratulations Sara

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thank you. Beau, I'm also trying to get the documents to send properly.

Martin, when I originally sent them to you were they okay in format? Because I have switched to a crappy computer it may be screwing up the files when I try to send them as attachments.

Because when he receives them, they are ONE HUGE PARAGRAPH.

I thought perhaps if it sent properly to you, you could be so kind as to forward them to Beau, as my computer is not wanting to cooperate with me.