Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illumination

• Reel FX

• Total voters

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
So, who is your favorite? Feel free to express why your favorite studio is your favorite. Mine is Pixar. Do i need to explain why? Nearly every single one of their productions are great.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I have to say Dreamworks, because of the Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and Madagascar franchises, and some of their none franchise films I love, Shark Tale, Monsters Vs. Aliens, Megamind, and Rise of the Guardians. Though Blue Sky comes in second place because of Ice Age 1 and 3, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and Rio 1 and hopefully the Charlie Brown movie if it turns out to be good, and Blue Sky doesn't screw it up.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I have to say Dreamworks, because of the Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and Madagascar franchises, and some of their none franchise films I love, Shark Tale, Monsters Vs. Aliens, Megamind, and Rise of the Guardians. Though Blue Sky comes in second place because of Ice Age 1 and 3, Robots, Horton Hears a Who, and Rio 1 and hopefully the Charlie Brown movie if it turns out to be good, and Blue Sky doesn't screw it up.
Yeah, Dreamworks comes in 2nd for me. The first 2 Shreks, Kung Fu Panda and it's sequel, How to Train your Dragon (Haven't seen the second one) The first 2 Madagascars (Didn't see 3rd one) Monsters Vs. Aliens, and suprisingly, Bee Movie (Seinfeld!).