Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay,We all just know that this will be released on Tuesday August 31st,But So Far,I just found a couple things about this DVD.It's the description and a couple of pictures of the DVD!

Description:Come to Flyer's Club Roost where everyone on Sesame Street has gathered to celebrate the many sides of Grover!Also included is a bonus Grover Matching Game!

1st Picture:http://www.fye.com/catalog/moviesProduct.jhtml?itemId=11085234

2nd Picture:www.suncoast.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?V_id=V+++309649&prodid=SNY55327DVD

That's Everything!!!! :wink:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oh and one more thing,Ssetta,Do you know what grover skits are going to be on that DVD yet like you asked Vicki Levy.I am just so excited about this!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Oliver

Reaction score
^ any word on classic skits / segments yet?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Not Until Tuesday August 31st Oliver.I wish Ssetta could just tell me this But I don't know why he won't just me.Sorry Oliver!! :frown: Not until Tuesday August 31st! :smirk:

Oliver

Reaction score
A whole month's away... :crazy:

It's okay Dante, I was just wondering if anybody knew about the skits.

Thanks!

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey Oliver,Guess What else I just found so far,More Description about this DVD!
It says:Get ready for a salute to everyone's favorite blue-furred Muppet,as the "Sesame Street" crew looks back on Grover's most memorable appearances as superhero,waiter,singing telegram delivery "person" and more.

What do you think about this?

Oliver

Reaction score
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

I can't wait, I just hope the skits aren't edited to revolve around some dumb storyline... If this disc actually does feature classic singing telegram and Grover the waiter, Super Grover, etc. skits, unedited in complete and original form, I'm all over this!!

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey Oliver,8 More Days Left!!!

I Found More Description About This Grover DVD.It Says:The loveable,and often unheralded,Sesame Street character Grover gets his own release,full of loveable adventures with the endearing character.Numerous clips from the show are featured,compiling the best moments,most of which involve his escapades as a waiter in a restaurant.

What do you just think of this Oliver??

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am a little deturbed about the 40 min running time, but this sounds like a great DVD. I've held out on a lot of SS DVDs, as they are pricey and they haven't much more than a remasetered vhs, but this and the "What's the Name of that Song" disks look pretty darn sweet to me!