Celebrating Jerry Juhl

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Is there an address where I can send a card or something to his family or the henson company or anything? Do you think that would even be okay to do? :sympathy:
I was wondering the same...

Jinx

Reaction score
I can't believe that I just now found out this upsetting news...

I have always appreciated Jerry and the work he did. Everyone I know who has ever met him has had only the nicest things to say, which makes me believe that it is as important as ever that we learn from the master who went before us.

Learn the craft of writing. Knowing that jokes in and of themselves are not enough, but that there is a LOT of craftsmanship that goes into forging a script. Developing characters doesn't "just happen", it requires tremendous skill and effort.

Learn that being nice to people is always a tremendous reward. Fame and accolades are not what its all about, its the people that you encounter along the way. And how you interact with them. (I experienced this in ways I couldn't have imagined last weekend in LA.)

We, as fans, have a resonsibility to hold up the standard to the best of our abilitites so that the legacy will go on and on and on...

We'll never forget you, Jerry!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Is there an address where I can send a card or something to his family or the henson company or anything? Do you think that would even be okay to do? :sympathy:
Maybe:
The Juhl Family
ICO The Jim Henson Company
1416 North La Brea Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028

Who's left that is the original Muppeters??
Steve Whitmire was around for The Muppet Show, and nearly all the movies.
Jim also worked closely with Kevin Clash.
Those are the only ones I can think of.

BEAR

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Who's left that is the original Muppeters??

Luckily, there are a lot of them left...
Frank Oz
Jerry Nelson
Dave Goelz
Steve Whitmire
Carroll Spinney
Martin P. Robinson
Fran Brill
David Rudman
Kevin Clash
Noel MacNiel
Pam Arciero
Karen Prell

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
*whistles*

Dave is in the hooooooouse....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Maybe:
The Juhl Family
ICO The Jim Henson Company
1416 North La Brea Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028

thanks for the Adress

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What can be said about Juhl that hasn't been already, an amazing talented writer, this news was shocking to me last night when i found out and it's an amazing fact that he at least got to work on and see the Fraggle Rock and Muppet show first seasons on DVD, we are so lucky to have had him work on those with him now just passing. I was thinking about him last night as i went to sleep and felt something speacial. it is sad, but he is now with Jim Henson. Today i did a few Muppety puppet shows in a school for some young children and i don't know what to say, it's really sad and it's just just at an interesting time for the Henson Company and the Muppets being 50 years old, it's great that Juhl was here until now. Rest in peace.

Xela

Reaction score
Oh, I was so happy a few minutes ago..until I read this. How horrible and sad! :frown: :sympathy: :cry: