Cartoon Outpost Temp. Shut Down

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey All,
My website, www.geocities.com/cartoonoutpost , has been temporarily shut down for reasons listed on the site. It might sound like a bad thing, but the upshot it, when it reopens, I will be opening an all Muppet/Henson video site as well! :smile: So, just thought I'd let everyone know that.

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the new muppet/henson video site Matt.

LOL

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
May I present my name idea for the Muppet page? How about..."Muppetapes"? Or "Muppetrading"? I like the idea of joining two words at one letter; it worked for your "MST3Kollect" site...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Thank you all, I am looking forward to the new site myself. :smile: I've been a bit too busy even to catalog all my Henson stuff, though I have been able to watch more, which is a good first step. Hopefully I will be able to have it up sometime over the approaching winter holiday, but I doubt it, being I have to redo my cartoon lists and catalog the Muppets stuff. A busy busy man I shall be, but in the end it'll be worth it, hopefully an indie Muppet site will bring in more Muppet material, and that is always an amazingly good thing. As for the name, I was thinking about something like that, being that is would work, but I kind of had some other ideas as well. I guess we will all be in suspense until the actual sites open. :smile: Thanks for your support people! :big_grin:

-Matt