Caroll Spinney on The Early Show, Monday May 5th

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just another reminder that Caroll Spinney is scheduled to appear on CBS during "The Early Show" later this morning in a few hours. He will be promoting his new book.

Let us know what you think about the appearance.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I wish I would have known about that sooner. I think I missed it already. Well, I guess he wasn't playing Big Bird or Oscar or anybody in that, so I probably didn't miss much.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what time zone you are in, but his interview hasn't been on yet here in Texas. Oscar was just on for a couple minutes, but Spinney should be coming up soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why do I always find out about these things AFTER they happen???

Well... If all goes according to plan, I will see him LIVE IN PERSON at the booksigning Wednsday!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I set the timer to start recording from KPIX (CBS 5) at 7AM (Pacific time), and now here it is 8:30 and all I'm seeing is "Eyewitness News". Huh?:confused:

8:32 newsflash: Never mind. Just saw Oscar! :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

Well... If all goes according to plan, I will see him LIVE IN PERSON at the booksigning Wednsday!
Tell him "The guy who invited you to the Puppetry Event in Hammondsport, NY, says 'Hi'" for me! :smile:

He might not remember who I am (I don't think he knows I'm realted to him. Don't think he got that letter.), but I certainly know who he is. Wait...

:smile: