1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Caroll Spinney on The Early Show, Monday May 5th

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, May 5, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just another reminder that Caroll Spinney is scheduled to appear on CBS during "The Early Show" later this morning in a few hours. He will be promoting his new book.

Let us know what you think about the appearance.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I wish I would have known about that sooner. I think I missed it already. Well, I guess he wasn't playing Big Bird or Oscar or anybody in that, so I probably didn't miss much.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I don't know what time zone you are in, but his interview hasn't been on yet here in Texas. Oscar was just on for a couple minutes, but Spinney should be coming up soon.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Why do I always find out about these things AFTER they happen???

Well... If all goes according to plan, I will see him LIVE IN PERSON at the booksigning Wednsday!
  5. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

I set the timer to start recording from KPIX (CBS 5) at 7AM (Pacific time), and now here it is 8:30 and all I'm seeing is "Eyewitness News". Huh?:confused:

8:32 newsflash: Never mind. Just saw Oscar! :D
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Tell him "The guy who invited you to the Puppetry Event in Hammondsport, NY, says 'Hi'" for me! :)

He might not remember who I am (I don't think he knows I'm realted to him. Don't think he got that letter.), but I certainly know who he is. Wait...

:)