Can You Picture That? Sheet music request.

Jinglefoot

Reaction score
Hiya folks!

I'm rather new to the forums here, but an old fan of the Muppets. I'm hoping there's somebody out there that can give me a hand. I'm looking for the sheet music to "Can You Picture That" performed by Dr. Teeth and The Elecric Mayhem.

My reason for it? I'm going to tattoo the the music (in sync with the first chorus) around my arm wrapping from bicep to forearm. The lyrics describe my personality fairly well.

Everybody's lover, everybody's brother,
I wanna be your lifetime friend.
Crazy as a rocket, nothin in my pocket,
I keep it at the rainbow's end.
I never think of money, I think of milk 'n honey,
grinnin like a cheshire cat.
I focus on the pleasure, somethin' I can treasure,
can you picture that?
Can you picture that?

Still haven't decided if I want to tattoo the lyrics as well. I figure the lettering will end up being too tiny to make it worthwhile. But having the notes on the scale is what I really want to have. Not only am I a big muppet fan, I''m also a huge music nut. So this tattoo will represent three things. My love of the Muppets, music, and my personality traits.

But I'm having a devil of a time trying to find sheet music. Next thing I'm going to try is joining a music forum somewhere and ask if somebody could score it for me. But I thought I'd try here first.

Thank you kindly for any help, eh?

Jinglefoot

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm a huge Music nut myself, I play piano and guitar, and I do have this sheet music in my Muppet Movie song book.

I could perhaps send you a copy though the mail, but I can't say for sure. I'll let you know.

Oh and welcome to the fourm Jinglefoot

Jinglefoot

Reaction score
Hiya JJandJanice!

That would be amazing! Thank you so much. When I originally searched out the sheet music for the Muppet Movie, for some reason, I thought that song wasn't included in the book. I'm glad I'm wrong. ^.^ I look forward to hearing from you again. :big_grin:

Jinglefoot

Jinglefoot

Reaction score
Hey Count,

Yeah, I love the song as well. Actually, I tend to love all the songs the Muppets do. Finding sheet music is frustratingly difficult, though. :frown: