Can we do something about posting for posts sake?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something needs to be done about this member, and yet he is not learning, and nothing is being done
I reported him at least twice. I was hoping to at least see a slap on the wrist or something, but he continues to drudge up posts and write 2 word responses that add nothing to a conversation. He does it almost monthly. I don't want to ask for a ban, but if that's what it takes, than that's what it takes.

Who? Sorry, if you don't want to tell me for privacy's sake I'm cool with that.
I don't want to name names. Those who know who I'm talking about know who I'm talking about.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sorry guys but my stance is still the same. That's why we have the ability to ignore. I don't think this is worthy of a ban.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I did check his post count and his old spam posts appear to have been deleted at some point prior to today, at least :/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something I think would serve this forum well... Let's say Member X signs up as a new member today, right now, with a join date of September 14 2012 at 9:30 PM. If an entire year goes by with 0 posts until the date that the administration wishes to employ, six months or one full year, September 14 2013 at 9:30 PM, then have the system automatically delete the account and add the IP address to a recognizition database to block any further registrations from the same address.

As far as fellow members you feel are braking forum rules annoyingly, I understand your not wanting to divulge the members' name privately. However, perhaps contacting us staff members in a private conversation would be best, as I like CaseytheMuppet am unclear as to whom you may refer.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but the member that Dr. Tooth initially mentioned hasn't just caused problems on MC. He regularly spams Muppet youtube videos by commenting on pretty much everyone, and saying very irrelevant, simplistic things like "Gnarly!" and "Ok". Needless to say, a lot of youtube users have been unhappy with this guy, and several have blocked him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If it's the member we think it is, it's a "she".
My only advice, contact the administration through the forum's "Contact Us" link.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but the member that Dr. Tooth initially mentioned hasn't just caused problems on MC. He regularly spams Muppet youtube videos by commenting on pretty much everyone, and saying very irrelevant, simplistic things like "Gnarly!" and "Ok". Needless to say, a lot of youtube users have been unhappy with this guy, and several have blocked him.
Ehhh... Youtube's tricky because NONE of the comments on Youtube are ever warranted. That person's "OK" type comments are the least worrisome thing you can find on YT.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the alert Drtooth. In the future though, I would advise you report his posts instead as it keeps me from having to hunt them down. I'm constantly on the watch for that user whenever he's online to make sure no posts get posted. Also, please don't reply to his posts as that just reflects badly on you as well.

Hope this helps and have a good day.