Can someone from Palisades email me its really important!

MM-III

Reaction score
Perhaps you should post what the questions is... that might speed things up, plus someone here might just know the answer.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by MM-III
Perhaps you should post what the questions is... that might speed things up, plus someone here might just know the answer.
Yeah do that, or e-mail me directly. I don't know what your e-mail is.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Someones already helping me but anyway people on the McF boards are accusing you of repainting the KISS and Mettalica drum sets.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Saw that. Too funny.

Drums are drums. Stage Lights are Stage Lights. And Rigging is Rigging. Short of changing the laws of physics (I am not Scotty) that is a truth to the universe.

We designed a stage, with drums and lights, even made sure to wack the set-up a bit for Animal, AFTER reviewing the layouts of drums with SLIM, our packaging dude, who is himself a drummer. I also looked at both sets just to be sure we were NOT duplicating them in what we were doing, with either the drums, the rigging or the lights.

Anyway, tell them to pass me some of the crack their smokin'...cause they ain't the same, I guarantee that.

Slim

Reaction score
Go get em Ken! Honestly though...what are these people thinking? A set is a set...I play the drums....I've had many sets in my life....most of them look the same. Thats just how drums are.....Jeez!!! Some people...I just don't get em!

incredeeble!

Reaction score
watch out!!!! don't let Metallica read this... they might sue and try to shut you down for copying!!!!
:stick_out_tongue:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Okay, after hearing this and the conversation about packaging EM as a full set of repaints, methinks we need a special Electric Mayhem "Glam-Metal" exclusive. I mean if you're going to be accused of ripping something off, might as well go all the way!

GLUE

Reaction score
I want an Animal with a "Ban Napster" shirt!!!