Can Harrison Ford Fix It? Yes He Can!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
:confused: OK, file this under weird movie news:

Two more signs of the apolocalypse have been announced this week......reports say that Harrison Ford is being pressured by his girl friend, Ali MacBeil herself, to accept the role as the voice of Bob in the new live action U.S. Bob The Builder movie.

If that wasn't strange enough, they're making a Fall Guy movie. The Fall Guy?!?! I mean what's next, a couple of films based on Charlie's Angels?! (oops, too late!).

------------------

Hey, I just realized this is my 500th post! Whoo-hoo! :zany: I'm halfway to being a "senior member"

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
I mean what's next, a couple of films based on Charlie's Angels?! (oops, too late!).
This just in Harrison Ford will play Kermit The Frog in the new all new movie based on the muppets. :big_grin:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
:confused: OK, file this under weird movie news:

Two more signs of the apolocalypse have been announced this week......reports say that Harrison Ford is being pressured by his girl friend, Ali MacBeil herself, to accept the role as the voice of Bob in the new live action U.S. Bob The Builder movie.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :grouchy:

That is horrible, awful, and smelly

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hollywood Homicide came in 5th over the weekend, BENEATH Rugrats gone Wild

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hollywood Homicide came in 5th over the weekend, BENEATH Rugrats gone Wild
another bomber for harrison ford....the hulk will eat away what remains of hollywood homicide friday...

ryan

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hulk Smash (Box Office Records)! Hulk no like geriatric action star and young brooding C-list hunk in formulaic buddy cop movie!

Grrr!! :grouchy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Hulk Smash (Box Office Records)! Hulk no like geriatric action star and young brooding C-list hunk in formulaic buddy cop movie!

Grrr!!

HAA! FOZ FIND FUNN-EE!! FOZ LAUGH!! (Crushes a paper cup) ROWR!

Actually, I saw the film last night and it was good. It is a little different than the normal cop film, but not by much. They both like each other and work well together. It had good car chase scenes in it, some good fighting, too. LOTS of cameos by musicians, including Patty Labelle, Smokey Robinson, Frank Sinatra Jr--lots o' folks. I liked it.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think it will be that bad. I'd like to see it...but I'll probably wait for DVD. :big_grin: