Can anyone?

DLuvMuppsGonzo

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a complete list of muppet characters with pictures? Is there a website out there like that? and another question. Isn't Skeeter ...Scooters sister? Why is she never in muppet movies was she only on Muppet Babies or am I completely wrong on this one? You have to bear with me but I have been a Muppet fan for a long time but just recently I have truely understood and really appreciate them because I am not a kid anymore and I just want to learn and know as much as I can so I can keep up with everybody else on these boards. Thanks for your time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see what we can do to help you out.
First off, Skeeter is Scooter's twin sister, but the character of Skeeter was only created exclusively for the show Muppet Babies. Though there are a few of us who plan to purchase an extra Palisades Toys Series 3 Scooter figure so that we can customize it into a grown-up version of Skeeter.
Secondly, there isn't a truly complete website or database like the one you're asking about. A very good starting point is www.kermitage.com. They have a through, though not quite complete, listing of characters from The Muppet Show only with images of the characters all in arow up to the character's waists.
Third, another good source though it doesn't have any pictures is my very own thread "Muppet Listing 3.0" here in the Classic Muppets section of muppetcentral.com's forums. The reason there aren't any pictures is because I don't have any and this site wouldn't permit any attachments to your posts anyway. If you can't find, don't worry because the next updated version will be posted quite soon.

Hope this helps.