Can ANYONE help me?

fuzzylover

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm more of a lurker here than a poster, but I've been pretty bummed by a thwarted purchase and was wondering if any muppet fans could rally to the cause (sorry if this is the wrong forum).

See, I already bought the Urod mini bust, am waiting for the Aughra bust release, and THOUGHT I bought the Chamberlain, getting all excited for my little 'collection'. Weeks go by and I finally inquire if the order is anywhere near processing (since I got no invoice or receipt of purchase) Well, the website who listed the bust as IN STOCK when I ordered, sent me a very curt email saying they were all out and in the process of searching for more (which basically means that I'll never see that order. so much for me being one of their satisfied customers). They promptly yanked the item from their inventory too, though they obviously didn't care enough to keep it updated all along, so as to not mislead customers who had already placed an order.

So, ebay hasn't had many as of late, and when they do it's a ridiculous price (I got Urod for 29.99!)..................

Does ANYONE know of where I might get one of these, whether it be from an actual company or fellow member? I'm heartbroken knowing my collection will be incomplete due to some company's poor customer relations. :frown:

Any help or point in the right direction would be most appreciated.
email can be sent to: k_koob@hotmail.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's a Urod?

I don't know of anything that could be of help, really. Did you try entertainmentearth.com? They sell stuff like that sometimes.

fuzzylover

Reaction score
Urod is the name of the Numerologist (Mystic) mini bust. Plan B Toys is already sold out of the Chamberlain, so it's really only secondary distributors that might offer some in limited quantities. My only hope seemed to be this company (who I won't name), but they seemed to be listing something they didn't have available and now more time has elapsed since it's having been sold out. :frown: