Camilla, the Chicken

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Hello...

Through all the Muppet movies Camilla, the Chicken (Gonzo's girlfriend) hasn't said anything but "bock bock"...

However, I was watching a movie I have and there's a sketch with pigs singing "Lullaby of Broadway" and in the end a chicken who seems to be Camilla (she is the only chicken in the show who has different eyes) sings the last lines of the song...

Was that really Camilla? Does she pretend she doesn't talk english so that she doesn't have to have conversations with Gonzo?

(By the way, do you know if there are any plans to release "Camilla, the Chicken Action Figure"?)

Thank you!

Luke

Reaction score
The chickens probably going to be coming with the later version of Gonzo. At least i think i read that.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Pompeo,

It was Camilla and it was Jerry Nelson who normaly performs Camilla.

She has spoken sometimes.

see ya

P

Philip Kippel

Camilla played the Dormouse in the Brooke Shields episode of "The Muppet Show" and she said a couple of actual lines/words throughout the tea party scene.

At least, I think that the chicken that played the Dormouse was Camilla.

Salmoto

Reaction score
It's been said that Gonzo just calls any chicken he is in proximity with Camilla, so therefore, any chicken can be Camilla, and there's no true Camilla.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>It's been said that Gonzo just calls any chicken he is in proximity with Camilla, so therefore, any chicken can be Camilla, and there's no true Camilla<<<

what? havent heard that. check out muppets@WDW for the last time camilla(and heck beauregard for that matter) had a starring role. yes folks, beauregard and camilla had a good chunk of screen time! hehe

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Camilla was last seen in Muppets From Space , And i think Beaureguard was too, If not then Muppets Tonight.

I dont believe that about Camilla, She always had the different Blue eyes.

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Camilla has always been a different puppet looking very different. I remember when they had her on the Big Brother UK skits you could instantly tell it was the Camilla puppet.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Yeah i got that on video.

And she also said 'Craig', In a kinda cluck.

See ya