Calling All Muppet Fan Help Is Needed

LadyVader

Reaction score
ok go the Sesame Steet thread at the Palisade message board and read all of OK this is seriouswe need every muppet fan to help please.

LadyVader

Reaction score
calling all muppet fans help we needed you

ok go the Sesame Steet thread at the Palisade message board and read all of OK this is seriouswe need every muppet fan to help please!

LadyVader

Reaction score
calling all muppet fans your help is needed

ok go the Sesame Steet thread at the Palisade message board and read all of OK this is seriouswe need every muppet fan to help please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd take it a lot more seriously if you provded a link...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I searched for it Beauregard, It's a thread about an SS toy line that may not come out. http://www.palisadestoys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=735&highlight=serious

I'm not sure but I do believe this was already mentioned at MC in some past thread.:confused:

----------
LadyVader, you've posted this same thread in three different spots. While we appreciate your sincere interest in this topic, one post on the topic would have been sufficent to get your point across. The Moderator might delete the same repeated threads and/or combine and move these threads to the topic he believes it belongs under.

Rosewood

Reaction score
It's been in process since "Tickle-me-Elmo"

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it till I die: The people to blame for this are none other than the people at SW. They have put so much effort into promoting Elmo that they have saturated the market; enough that any other action figure, plush toy (except mabey Zoe), ect. no longer stands a chance. Think about it: what was the "newest craze" back when robotics came out?
"Tickle me Elmo"! And ever since then, every year, they have come out with a "new" Elmo toy:"Giant Tickle me Elmo", "Hokey Pokey" Elmo, "Chicken Dance" Elmo, "POTTY with Elmo" (very disturbing IMO), "Sleepy Time musical" Elmo, "Elmo with Blanky" (get em hooked while their young!), "Dancing" Elmo, "Singing - dancing E-L-M-O" Elmo, "Singing cowboy" Elmo, "Let's Pretend" Elmo, "Limbo" Elmo, "Magic lights" Elmo, "I Love You" Elmo, "Rock and Roll" Elmo, "Elmo knows your name" Elmo, "Guess What?!" Elmo, "Shout!" Elmo, "Wave rider" Elmo, "Bilingual" Elmo; need I list any more? But if there is one action figure that says it all in a nut shell when it comes to what is going to eventually happen to all of the SS characters (If action isn't taken SOON),
it's this one: "BIG BIRD ELMO!" I kid you not!
But if you really want to do something about this, please join me in my personal quest to bring equality back to SS: Make a copy of the professional, formal letter I have created (with the help of other MC members), listed in the classic SS section on it own thread (as well as others), sign your "John Hancock" to it, and SEND IT TO SESAME WORKSHOP! Every individual letter they receive counts as 1,000 signatures on a petition!

LadyVader

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it till I die: The people to blame for this are none other than the people at SW. They have put so much effort into promoting Elmo that they have saturated the market; enough that any other action figure, plush toy (except mabey Zoe), ect. no longer stands a chance. Think about it: what was the "newest craze" back when robotics came out?
"Tickle me Elmo"! And ever since then, every year, they have come out with a "new" Elmo toy:"Giant Tickle me Elmo", "Hokey Pokey" Elmo, "Chicken Dance" Elmo, "POTTY with Elmo" (very disturbing IMO), "Sleepy Time musical" Elmo, "Elmo with Blanky" (get em hooked while their young!), "Dancing" Elmo, "Singing - dancing E-L-M-O" Elmo, "Singing cowboy" Elmo, "Let's Pretend" Elmo, "Limbo" Elmo, "Magic lights" Elmo, "I Love You" Elmo, "Rock and Roll" Elmo, "Elmo knows your name" Elmo, "Guess What?!" Elmo, "Shout!" Elmo, "Wave rider" Elmo, "Bilingual" Elmo; need I list any more? But if there is one action figure that says it all in a nut shell when it comes to what is going to eventually happen to all of the SS characters (If action isn't taken SOON),
it's this one: "BIG BIRD ELMO!" I kid you not!
But if you really want to do something about this, please join me in my personal quest to bring equality back to SS: Make a copy of the professional, formal letter I have created (with the help of other MC members), listed in the classic SS section on it own thread (as well as others), sign your "John Hancock" to it, and SEND IT TO SESAME WORKSHOP! Every individual letter they receive counts as 1,000 signatures on a petition!

Then stand up with us and write thouse e-mails or make thoues calls we need all the help we can get!!!