Call to all Little Jerry and the Monotones fans

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
No problem... and if you ever come across a video of any Little Jerry songs, please let me know. I've been trying to get a copy of "Mad" and "Danger" forever with no luck.

-MLJ

Erine81981 said:
Thanks Mad Jerry for helping me get those songs. My favorite is mad and body full of rhthymn r the two I listen to the most. Thanks again and if u come across any others let me know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I do have Danger just not in mp3 form. I have it on an episode. I don't know how to put them on mp3s or I would do that for u. (that is if its possible) But I'll look out for u. Thanks again.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
:cool: If you have it on video, I'd love a copy... I'll cover the costs & All... let me know if you'd do that for me.

-MLJ

Erine81981 said:
I do have Danger just not in mp3 form. I have it on an episode. I don't know how to put them on mp3s or I would do that for u. (that is if its possible) But I'll look out for u. Thanks again.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I'll do that for u do u want Telephone rock as well?

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Yeah, that'd be groovy man... and before I go any further, is it in english? The reason I ask is that there is a copy of "Mad" on a Shalome Sesame" or something like that, it's in Hebrew.

-MLJ

Erine81981 said:
Ok I'll do that for u do u want Telephone rock as well?

ssetta

Reaction score
Yes, this is in English. It's from an old non-Noggin episode of SS.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I agree! I liked it better when they used muppets. I remember the ones mentioned, and I also remember Bruce Stringbean, Mick Swagger, The Beetles, Billy Idle, and all of those.
i never heard of Bruce Stringbean and Mick Swagger. what songs did they do?

ssetta

Reaction score
"Born to Add" and "(I Can't Get No) Co-Operation".

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I have "With Every Beat Of My Heart". It's on the "Born TO Add" CD. Side note: Jeff Moss wrote this one, and then he wrote a song for "The Muppets Take Manhattan" which sounded VERY similar, "I'm Gonna Always Love You" (the song that was sung during the Muppet Babies segment).