1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Calgon Muppet Treasure Island Bubble Bath

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by peabody, Feb 25, 2003.

1. peabody

peabody New Member

Hi I am looking for a set of bubble baths depicting
    Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy on Calgon Bubble Bath plastic bottles. I am having a really hard time locating a set. Any help or suggestions?
    Thanks Ann
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

"Calgon, take me away!"

....sorry, I couldn't resist :o
  3. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

I have a kermit as the captain

Hello I have a Kermit as the captain, but i am using it as bubble bath, it is in the shower right know! Is it worth anything. I got it at a place in Canada called Bi-way before it shut down about year age.
  4. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

The Piggys and Kermits show up on Ebay every now and then.
    Foz is a little tougher to come by, but you should be able to find it without too much effort
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I have Kermit and Fozzie but am searching for Piggy.
  6. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

I know this is a conversation from 2003, however I have just unboxed a set of the three Treasure Island Bubble Bath Bottles (Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie) from Calgon. They are mint with the tags attached. Is anyone interested in these now?
  7. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

how much?
    how much?
  8. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

I want to sell them as a set for $20 or individually for $8 plus the cost of shipping. They weight between between 13 to 19 ounces or almost 3 pounds together to ship. I can send you a picture if you email me at collections98@gmailcom. I have other Treasure Island items if you have things you are interested in adding to your collection. Just let me know.
  9. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Hi Collector1983-

Are these the regular shaped bottles with the characters on the label -- or are they the actual figural bottles, shaped like Kermit, Fozzie & Miss Piggy? I assume it's the former, since the figural ones were, I think, produced by Coty, not Calgon.

Anyway, if it's the former, I would definitely be interested. I've will you a Private Message.
  10. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Prelude UK made a set of two muppet treasure island figural bubble baths. Calgon made regular bottles with a sticker of the character on the front!

Chris
  11. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Who did Prelude make?-Kermit and Piggy?
  12. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Yep, Prelude just made Kermit and Piggy in the UK, as far as I know. Then there were two versions of Kermit, Fozzie and Miss Piggy released in the US -- the regular bottle with the sticker & then the figural ones.

Earlier I said that I thought that the figural ones were Coty, not Calgon -- but I think that Coty owns (or owned) Calgon, and therefore, both were technically from the same company.

Anyway, I am looking for the non-figural ones... So I'm hoping that's what Collector1983 is selling! ;)
  13. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

Did you get your bottles? I hope they were what you were looking for and made it by Xmas. Happy New Year! Keep in touch if you are looking for other items.
  14. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member