Cal State Northridge

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hey all,

My brother goes to Cal State Northridge and at Thanksgiving I was talking to him about this puppet I'm making for my girlfriend (see MY PUPET EXPERIMENT thread for details). He mentioned that at Cal State Northridge they have a whole course on Puppetry. He was even sure you could get a BA in it.

Another friend of mine told me that there is in fact a Puppetry program there and one of the Henson sisters (she had forgotten which one) was or is taking classes there.

I have a degree in Acting and Directing, so I'm thinking it might be totally worth it to go back to school and get yet another useless degree in Puppetry. (Sarcasm).

My question to ya'll is.....Has anyone on here heard anything about the program? Good? Bad?

Thanks!

Grant

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I've heard of this program, but don't really know much about it. On the east coast there is also a degree program offered at the University of CT. Many American puppeteers I have met over the years also came out of the Dell Arte School (I probably spelled that wrong) which is on the West Coast somewhere (California I believe).