Buzz: Oink Oink! An Interview With Miss Piggy

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAq8MeN0Frw
Not that great but at the end they ask if they plan to bring back the Muppet show to Prime Time TV, and Miss Piggy says yes she has a top secret plan to bring it back.:crazy:
I hope it's the truth because that will be even better news than this special tommrow.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Awesome interview! I especially like the part where the host asks Piggy if she plans to marry Kermit.

And yes, I do hope The Muppet Show returns, either in reruns or a revival (especially a revival).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Leave it to Piggy! She'll do it before the broadcasters can even turn their heads to find out what happening.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Miss Piggy has always been a powerful force. Why didn't we vote for her for world leader?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Miss Piggy has always been a powerful force. Why didn't we vote for her for world leader?
Bad PR I guess. I really do wonder if there could be a show. Where would it fit? The Muppets are too classy for a regular Disney Channel or Family Channel gig. Television networks are so cut-throat these days as even popular shows get axed for not being complete slam-dunks. Could syndication once again be their best bet? Is that the magic formula?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I forgot one thing: She can't be world leader because she does have a temper issue.

I think The Muppets can fit into network TV; but they need to be a new format different than the usual mush on TV now. The world is in need of something new, and if anybody can deliver new it would have to be The Muppets. They've usually been ahead of their times.