Build your own Elmo from Build a Bear

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's honestly such an awesome idea to be able to be able to have built a Muppet. Wish my cousin had known about it sense she is upsets with Elmo and even had a crush on him, heh!

SSLFan

Reaction score
My cousin said she thought Elmo was "cute," and she's 3! lol.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I do't Think Jim made Elmo. Hunt did! Think that's right. But you right all of Jim Henson creations are timeless.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But even Elmo--like the rest of Henson's creations--is timeless, despite his overexposure and his grip on the show that made him a star.
This has nothing do wish over exposure or anything like that. This has everything to do with a teenage girl who is clearly too old for this character, who had a crush on him. As far as being timeless well I guess you have a point.

I do't Think Jim made Elmo. Hunt did! Think that's right. But you right all of Jim Henson creations are timeless.
Well Hunt preformed him, but he did not physically make/design him.

3ckstork

Reaction score
I have an unstuffed elmo from BABW and am selling it for $50 plus shipping. I used to work for the company and I don't know of any upcoming return of these animals. Chances are they will not do it again. Its now a collectors item discountined. Let me know if you are interested:smile:

Jen
Do you still have this unstuffed elmo?