Build your own Elmo from Build a Bear

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi i am wanting to know if build a bear will do the build your own elmo and other sesme street gang angain ?

by the time i got to a build a bear they had stoped it i had known that they where only going to be limited but i hope that they do it again .

i would love any info that anyone has i would love to have some dolls from the gang . l love build a bear :insatiable:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have not seen eny thing. If you find it yet me know
Thanks i sure will let you know i hope that they bring it back soon, from what i have been seeing in my times that i have been looking for it , the only hope is that they will bring the ss line back, there was big bird , elmo build your own and one other but i am not remember witch ss caritor it was .

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
there was big bird , elmo build your own and one other but i am not remember witch ss caritor it was .
They did Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
don't thank me, thank muppet wiki. but your welcome anyway, glad to help

jennidaizy

Reaction score
I have an unstuffed Elmo

I have an unstuffed elmo from BABW and am selling it for $50 plus shipping. I used to work for the company and I don't know of any upcoming return of these animals. Chances are they will not do it again. Its now a collectors item discountined. Let me know if you are interested:smile:

Jen

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
Who would buy an unstuffed doll? It's probably not very huggable.