Bugs Bunny saying That's All Folks

Dantecat

Reaction score
Does anybody remember what really short vintage Looney Tunes Cartoons did Bugs Bunny say That's All Folks in?

Didn't he say it like this:Eh,That's all folks or something like that while he was laying outside of the drum?

Thank you for your help. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats right.

He says it like "uh *eatting a carrot* thats the end." I think.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Does anybody remember what really short vintage Looney Tunes Cartoons did Bugs Bunny say That's All Folks in?

Didn't he say it like this:Eh,That's all folks or something like that while he was laying outside of the drum?

Thank you for your help. :wink:
If I remember right he's in the drum, leaning up against the side. He munches a bit on his carrot, looks up at the camera and says, "And dat's de end!"

Fade to black.

-Kim

Dantecat

Reaction score
Thanks!

3 more questions!

(1)Is it the same ending song from Porky Pig's That's all folks?

(2)Did the word say that's all folks?

(3)Which Looney Tunes cartoons is it from?

Thank you for your help Kyle and Skeeter Muppet because I have not seen this at all but a while ago. :wink:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
3 more questions!

(1)Is it the same ending song from Porky Pig's That's all folks?

(2)Did the word say that's all folks?

(3)Which Looney Tunes cartoons is it from?

Thank you for your help Kyle and Skeeter Muppet because I have not seen this at all but a while ago. :wink:
(1) Yes.

(2) The words on the drum say "LOONEY TUNES" on the top and "A WARNER BROS. CARTOON" on the bottom.

(3) "Hare Tonic" (available on the VHS collection STARRING BUGS BUNNY!)
"Baseball Bugs" (available on the DVD LOONEY TUNES GOLDEN COLLECTION)

I think it's also at the end of "Buckaroo Bugs," but I don't know where my copy is at the moment. The problem with catching these on TV nowadays is that Turner has replaced Bugs with the traditional Porky ending. If there was a reason for this, I've completely forgotten it.