Buck's New Article on Puppet Building

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I am slowly bringing my web site back online...I'm going to be adding a number of new articles and features over the next month or so. The first is a guide to puppet building resources. Most of these have probably been pointed out by either myself or other people here in the forum before, but I thought it was a good idea to compile everything in one place. If anyone thinks I've missed anything just send me a private email.

My site's it's not "officially" online yet but you can view the article at http://www.bear-town.com./index.php?option=content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=36

Feel free to poke around the rest of the site, just remember it's still under construction. The site's template still looks a little weird in some places.

Thanks!

zoetrope

Reaction score
Wow, looks great. Well designed and filled with useful info. Well done.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
All I can say is WOW! Everything looks great so far! That site is so packed full of valuable info that I was stumbling around reading cool and interesting stuff for over an hour! I can't wait to see the completed Tumbles project!

-Michele

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
As usual, you present the reader with very thorough and totally helpful information. The presentation is very good as well. I like the new look of the website so far. Can't wait to see the whole thing in its finished form!

-SF