Broccoli-O.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
saw that episode where Miles is singing about Fruit and vegetables, probably the best of this season. but that 1 song about Broccoli is funny. I mean can you imagine a pre-school or kindergarten teacher asks what's this a picture of and the kid says Broccoli-O.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
you know I was just thinking that must of been a take off the Spaghetti-O commerical remember Uh-Oh Spaghetti-O?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Oh yes the ol' uh oh spaghetti-O franco american. Which brings to mind early 70's "All in the Family" when Archie was eating from a can of spaghetti-o's and said, "If I have to eat my dinner cold, I'm gonna eat something American - spaghetti!"
By the way, classic All in the Family never made reference to "Sesame Street" even though they were both big and going on at the same time, but in the late 70's I recall an All in the Family episode where Mike says he is going to watch "Sesame Street" because "they have a special today on the letter z". I can't recall the context but I think he was trying to be evasive about something and so pretended he wanted to watch SS.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Oh yes the ol' uh oh spaghetti-O franco american. Which brings to mind early 70's "All in the Family" when Archie was eating from a can of spaghetti-o's and said, "If I have to eat my dinner cold, I'm gonna eat something American - spaghetti!"
By the way, classic All in the Family never made reference to "Sesame Street" even though they were both big and going on at the same time, but in the late 70's I recall an All in the Family episode where Mike says he is going to watch "Sesame Street" because "they have a special today on the letter z". I can't recall the context but I think he was trying to be evasive about something and so pretended he wanted to watch SS.

Thats funny. Good ol' "Meathead"!