Bringing Back the Bells...

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm all for this! This is my first Christmas with MC forums and would love to share this moment with you all. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I miss all the little traditions, inside jokes, and people of old school MC. Most of those people have long moved on, and theres very little connection to that now here:frown: 1998-2002 MC rocked!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Well, I'm at least keeping this tradition alive as long as I can. If the Muppets can celebrate unity and diversity on a regular basis, then we can do the same thing, even if just for one minute a year.

Ringing bells in the theater? Well, when I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, there were a bunch of people in the audience who raised wands and yelled "Mischief managed!" when the film was over. Bells might confuse some people, but hey, it's up to you how you want to celebrate. :smile:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I'll do it if i can remember *giggles* I have a habit of falling asleep when waiting for something.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
It also will be my first Christmas on MC, and this is a great idea!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I'll be in just as I was last year! I love this tradition just like all the muffining and ziffeling! You can count on me Convincing John!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i will join in this too my first xmas here also love these little traditions

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
This is what this forum is, one big muppety family. So let's do this! Although I may have to do it an hour early.