Brian Jay Jones and Frank Oz on The Today Show rescheduled for later date

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This thread has been moved twice, ha! I for one can't wait to read this book, and see Frank on TV talking about Jim.

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
For some reason, this didn't turn out. I read on ToughPigs that it was moved to September 26, but there was still no interview for today's broadcast which has just concluded by now. I didn't bother watching the last hour so hopefully I'm wrong. I wonder what could have happen?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Apparently, I just wasted DVR space because, they didn't show up AT ALL! Such a disappointment.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes I watched the whole show and nothing. What a waste of time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I was wondering about that too. Fortunately, I set the VCR rather than sitting through the whole show. (No offense, Dwayne.) I learned my lesson that time Miss Piggy's appearance was rescheduled. But at least I'm glad I read these posts before I went rooting through the whole tape and not finding the appearance. Plus it gives me an extra blank tape that I can use later. Still that is disappointing and that's the second time NBC has done that to us. It's quite frustrating. I hope they reschedule the appearance. Though I may check out that Dave Goelz interview in the meantime when I get a chance.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
On Brian's homepage, he explained that it had to be moved twice because apparently the show's producers wanted to give the segment a bigger time slot. I haven't heard anything since then.