Brian Henson & E.T.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I'm not kidding here, I think Brian Henson was in the movie E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. During the scene where Elliott lets all the frogs loose, I think Brian was in the classroom. Also if you have the chance tro look at the book E.T. From Concept to Classic on page 35 in the bottom right corner there is a pic of a kid who looks alot like him, and on page 78 next to C. Thomas Howell. am i right? Some one please let me know!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Brian was 19 when E.T. was filmed, so I doubt it. All the kids in that classroom are Elliot's age: around 11.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Jivepuppet said:
I'm not kidding here, I think Brian Henson was in the movie E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. During the scene where Elliott lets all the frogs loose, I think Brian was in the classroom. Also if you have the chance tro look at the book E.T. From Concept to Classic on page 35 in the bottom right corner there is a pic of a kid who looks alot like him, and on page 78 next to C. Thomas Howell. am i right? Some one please let me know!

Brian Henson was born in 1963.

E.T. came out in 1982.

If Brian's playing a classmate of Elliott's, something's DEFINITELY wrong there.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
Brian Henson was born in 1963.

E.T. came out in 1982.

If Brian's playing a classmate of Elliott's, something's DEFINITELY wrong there.
Maybe he got left back...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It could be a creature shop puppet of Brian Henson when he was younger, lol. but then you have to think, why would they go to all that trouble just for a kid extra. Why would Brian be needed in the film?

lol,

by the way, I was joking, im not that stupid!

from,
Paul :excited: :smile: