Brian Froud is going on tour around the US!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Hey everyone I found this information out a couple of weeks ago when checking out the world of Froud site. Great news.. If you live in the US you can meet Brian Froud and Ari Berk on their Fall book tour! Ari Berk is the author of Runes of Elfland and Brian Froud's Goblins! Can you believe it, the man behind the artwork of the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, will soon be coming to a bookstore near you. You can find the locations by going to www.worldoffroud.com on worldoffroud news and scroll down til you see National Goblin book tour. Hope this helps with everyone getting a chance to meet this amazing artists. :smile:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Brian Froud

Brian Froud was a pleasure to meet. I had four things signed but others had seven or eight and he signed everything that was brought to him. Not only that he took the time out and talked with each person and did not rush us or anything. Ari Burk was nice to meet as well. Sadly only about thirty showed up but I left after an hour so more could have shown up. His new book Goblins is worth reading. If you ever get a chance again to meet him, take the time. It was worth meeting the man that spent a lot of time in the characters of Labyrinth and Dark Crystal. :smile:

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
that reminds me, is brian frouds new book Goblins just a remake of the original pop up book?
or am i mistaken?