1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Breaking news! New Electric Company Series from PBS

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by MrsPepper, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. hemlock

hemlock Member

I saw the piece after Word Girl. And it's brilliant.

Steve
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I just saw two new clips from the show today and yesterday. The first on had the guy who makes all the sounds with his mouth and he was using the oa sound. He made the word float float and then he made the word toast appear on the screen and then a piece of toast shows up and he takes a bite. Then a jet pack appears on his back and he takes off! It was so cool!

The second one I saw was a cartoon with these two guys at this haunted housed and he is going on this lengthy rant trying to convince the other guy to go on this ride in it with him and about how scary it was going to be. But in the end the ride was over as soon as it began. Very funny clip!
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I saw this one just the other day too. It was pretty funny. I loved what the guy says after the rides over. "Next time.....i'm bring someone with me." "Who?" "My Mommy." Funny stuff. I think every kid who didn't grow up with the older version (which i was one of them) will really enjoy this.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I saw a new preview! The gang was trying to figure out a hidden message from there rivals. It was "You are all a bunch of cowards." It was funny when they were so excited to finally figuring it out! But then the bud guys got away with there bike at that moment.
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Saw a new preview! It was a guy in a bug suit dacing to funk music while singing about et, I think.
  6. hemlock

hemlock Member

I saw the latest promo at my local station for the first time today. I can rest easy now the the new series is in my area. Thank goodness.

Steve
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is supposed to premier Next month or February? I forgot and am too Lazy to easily click backwards in the thread! :super:
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think it's sometime in late January.
  9. hemlock

hemlock Member

Friday January 23 to be precise.

Steve
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I can't wait for it now. *exploding with excitment*
  11. hemlock

hemlock Member

I just came back from my local public televsion station. And it stated that they will have a four episode stunt on Monday January 19 before the premiere that Friday.

Steve
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm loving the weird old orange guy and the weirder tall goofy orange guy segments I've seen so far ("It's so cold, I can see my words" and the one about the haunted house). I guess this is their new running animation segment. I admit I miss Letterman, but a new series like this doesn't need to slavishly borrow from its original form.....
  13. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

I agree- I'll always enjoy the "original" best, but from what I've seen so far on the Web, it looks like this show will be pretty fun. I'm looking forward to catching a few episodes soon.
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

The Electric Company premiers tomorrow!

Just a reminder. Don't miss it if you can. I know where I live it will be on four time between 4:00 and 6:00 pm.

It's finally here! I can't wait! :excited:
  16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.