Bravest Warriors

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Cartoon Frederator's Bravest Warriors. It's a great show. It was created by Pendleton Ward the creator of Adventure Time. Catbug's in it. This thread's long overdue. 'nuff said:

Also, season 3 just came out, so catch up with the show if you haven't already.

"Gaas powered stiiick, never runs out of gas!"

mr3urious

Reaction score
Bravest Warriors should be held up as the gold standard when it comes to web cartoons aimed at teens to young adults. That along with Bee and Puppycat and RWBY.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Bravest Warriors should be held up as the gold standard when it comes to web cartoons aimed at teens to young adults. That along with Bee and Puppycat and RWBY.
Absolutely! And the fact that it manages to tell such compelling stories with less than 10 minutes in each episode, shows how great the writing is. That's why I disagree when people say that the show should be moved to Cartoon Network or some other channel and become a longer series. Why change what's already working?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I remember being introduced to this back in like 2013. I was getting very antsy/mad with how long season 3 was taking, especially now that they moved it to some random video service.

I just want closure on Chris and Beth.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just want closure on Chris and Beth.
Yeah, unlike a lot of TV couples, I wouldn't mind them getting together. They're that couple that you want to be together, and they're basically dating already, but for some reason they haven't made it official yet.

I'm also interested to see what'll happen with Danny's love life. Because, so far it's pretty depressing.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think we've been spoiled by cartoons lately that have ongoing plots and such instead of stand-alone episodes. You get involved in the arc and want to know what I happens next. I don't know what the creators considered when planning things out, but for me it's like, "I want to see what happens next, not some one-off adventures with Catbug (yeah, he's popular)", especially considering they were doing short seasons with such short episodes. Use the time effectively.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think we've been spoiled by cartoons lately that have ongoing plots and such instead of stand-alone episodes. You get involved in the arc and want to know what I happens next. I don't know what the creators considered when planning things out, but for me it's like, "I want to see what happens next, not some one-off adventures with Catbug (yeah, he's popular)", especially considering they were doing short seasons with such short episodes. Use the time effectively.
And, as you said before, it's especially annoying since we had to wait 3 years between seasons 2 and 3. But, yeah, I see what you mean. Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Wander Over Yander, Regular Show, all of those shows have resolved major plot points by now or are in the processs of resolving major plot points/arcs; where, shows in the 90s-2000s like Ren & Stimpy hardly had any recurring plot threads, but if they did, you were lucky if they got resolved at all.