Boy Meets Muppet! A Photo Set featuring my Son & Rowlf!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I know I've said on here that I'd planned on making a homemade Rowlf stuffed animal quite some time ago, but the project never got off the ground. Now I'm a Dad (a Muppet Dad of course :wink: ), and it's so important to me to expose my Son to all things Muppet (plus all the other great stuff I grew up with), so I got to work on Rowlf. He's done after 3 or 4 weeks of extremely short bursts of handcrafting (no sewing machine, ick!), and I'd like to show him off here on MC!

Pics include :sympathy: through his many stages of creation, as well as the final Dog in all his glory, hanging out with my beautiful little Son. I hope you all like the pictures, I love them myself!

Kale & the birth of Rowlf

Cheers all,
:smile:
Anthony

Nick22

Reaction score
awesome! rowlf came out awesome. and ur baby is cute! :smile: babies are awesome! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok first of all two cute for words.

Second of all, I want a Rowlf like that! Did you find a pattern or just come up with yourself? VERY nice.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks! I drew him out myself, I have a knack for that kind of thing, anything cartoon-y, you know? LOL. I'm uploading some video right now on Flickr, should be added to the set before the end of the day.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How confusing could it have been to have made a Baby Rowlf? :smile:

Love the pix!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Aww, that is just too precious! You did a good job making Rowlf, and I'm glad that he and his new friend are having fun. =)

Hope they have more fun in the days to come! :sympathy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Anthony, that is fantastic! Are you taking orders? I think this would sell very well! You should totally contact Disney about selling the idea.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Aaawww! That is so cute. I bet Rowlf is being cuddlied already.