Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I don't get why a chat would be better than a message board though. It's just a stream of consciousness without the ability to create individual threads for separate conversations.
Because the admin isn't a robot.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The Discord and the forums have coexisted quite nicely. Being on one doesn't mean giving up the other, but you can often become closer thanks to the more rapid Discord than on here. Try it out for a week. It's free, if you don't like it, no questions asked.

MWoO

Reaction score
Because the admin isn't a robot.
I get that, but I like having this format. Basically, I want this format with more active staff and popularity. A chat where it's just one big discussion about any topic doesn't appeal to me.

gravy

Reaction score
A chat where it's just one big discussion about any topic doesn't appeal to me.
Have you looked at the discord? I don't think you understand how it works.

MWoO

Reaction score
Have you looked at the discord? I don't think you understand how it works.
That's what I am saying! I'm old ad scared of new things!

Seriously though, from what I see t's a chat room with a single topic called "muppet stuff". If there are sub topics I do not see them, other than the Muppet facts and other areas I can not post in.

gravy

Reaction score

Seriously though, from what I see t's a chat room with a single topic called "muppet stuff". If there are sub topics I do not see them, other than the Muppet facts and other areas I can not post in.
What's your username? Click ''muppet stuff'', channels like ''the-muppets'' and ''sesame-street'' and so on and such will appear.

Old Thunder

Reaction score

Yeah we block stuff for new members until they get the member role. What's your Discord username?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
but you can often become closer thanks to the more rapid Discord than on here.
I completely and whole-heartedly disagree. The rapid pacing of Discord makes it extemely difficult to get close to anybody, let alone connect with people, and requires far more commitment than a forum, where you're able to go into deeper, more meaningful discussions with a community of people. Not to mention, it's easier to go through pages of a thread to reference back to certain discussions and topics, than it is to continuously scrolling up through a chat window that can literally have hundreds of messages in just hours.