Bot Con Muppet Fest Geek Bliss

Muppet

Reaction score
No i will one day i was going to go this year but i was in a car accident and that killed my funding, Maybe we will get really luck and the next Fest and Con will be one weekend after another in the same city

did you go was it as good as i like to imagine?
are there many Trans Fans on this board I should hit Iocon harbor and see howmany Muppet Freaks are lurking there

--Combined our Nastalgia and our 2 lines that have never ended since there inception we are undefeatable, unless she is a cute girl then im screwed haha

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey "Muppet,"

Didn't wanna leave you hanging with no replies,

So I just thought I'd say I'm a casual Transfan--I love the original series and characters; in fact, I wore an Optimus Prime t-shirt all day yesterday, and I've drawn pictures of all of my cars AS TransFormers; I just never had the moolah to indulge in One More Toy Line.

Anyway, that's it.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grail

Reaction score
how did i miss a BotCon thread? sorry man...was this originally supposed to be part of the other thread?

sorry to hear that you couldn't go this year, next year's is in Chicago, maybe i'll see you there!

Muppet

Reaction score
Mupobots Vrs. Decepets

Hmm Chicago or ierland hmm maybe i could do both next year with my trips im taking a month off either way. As for the prime shirt, I only ever found one TF shirt that fit me and thats my GrimmLock shirt which i am wearing right now. I can never find a Muppet shirt thats fits me right either, i guess they think that people as tall and broad of shoulders do not wear such things grr. Any how I so want to go to Bot Con as well as the next Muppet Fest i had a blast at the first Fest, i even got to meet Brain and Jane before security relaized that i did not belong down there with the "speacial" people towards the end of the night. Now I love the fact that Mups have 30 eps on DVD they rock and I am happy that TF has Season 1 on DVD now Season 2 is coming out maybe by the end of the year (theres a stocking stuffer) so i think its time our friends in felt followed suit of our transforming buddies and released more.

-- For the muppet only fans Hi ho
-- For the Mup and TF fans Baw weep granna weep nini bon