Book Of Pooh and Flintstones

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
I think Henson Productions did a great job on Disney Channel's The Book of Pooh and on Dino in The Real life movie of The Flintsones:smile:

Salmoto

Reaction score
I tihk you're mistaken. Henson doesn't do the puppets in "The Book of Pooh" and it shows, while Henson perfers using hand puppets and suits, the pooh cast is comprised of 2 inch tall marionettes.

While Henson did alot of the effects in "The Flintstones" Dino was CG'd. I'm usre there was a puppet version of him, it' been a long time since I've seen that.

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
Book Of Pooh is created by Henson Productions just like Bear in the big blue house

Gonzo

Reaction score
the Pooh Marionettes are TWO INCHES tall? Are you serious?

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
I just thought about it. the reason I thought Book of Pooh were muppets is because Mitch Kreigman worked on it and he does Bear too:smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Pooh is done by the Henson company. I believe they are Muppet-style puppets performed (the entire time) in front of an ultra-green backround (like the Gorgs garden in FR).

The voices are the cartoon voice actors, while the puppetry is done by the Henson puppeteers. I believe Peter Linz does Piglet.

They showed a quick behind-the-scenes of the show a few years back on Disney Channel.

- Billy :cool:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I don't think Pooh is henson,it's Disney it's done with a very old version of puppeting and Dino was Cgi.I am sure Henson did some other things in it though.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I just meant that some of the Henson puppeteers work on the show. I don't know how involved Henson is in the corporate aspect of the show :smile:

- Billy :cool: