Boober's bad hair season

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey,

This has bothered me for some time. It's no big deal but I just thought I'de draw it to everyone's attention. Anyone ever notice how Boober's hair looks TERRIBLE in "Red's Club" and in that whole season about. Whoever was in change of building him for this season did a terrible job on the hair. One side has hair sticking on and the other doesnt. It's short and barely sticks out of his hat. I thought the whole purpose of Boober's eyes never showing was because his hair was in the way? Anyone have any opinions on this? I just thought they shoulda made alot more hair on him and definatly more even on the sides. I know Boober doesnt really have eyes but still this always annoyed me and I needed to vent to someone about it lol.

-Josh

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Josh,

Hey,
Boobers hair wasnt there to cover his eyes.

Sometimes Muppets just DONT have eyes, Sometimes they have lotsa hair, sometimes they dont.

LOL

See ya

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hey Warrick,

I know his hair wasn't there to cover his eyes. What I was saying was whoever built Boober for season 3 didn't do a very good job on his hair at all. Take a look at it. Nevermind I'll just send you a pic of it on aim when u get on lol.

-Josh

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, bad hair is now in style,so I guess it could get confusing!