BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
I must ask: what is going on with 666? I never really heard of any superstition involving it...or do I just live under one big slab of concrete?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You really must be living in the core of the earth if you have never heard about it. I mean, it's in the bible in Revelations :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I must ask: what is going on with 666? I never really heard of any superstition involving it...or do I just live under one big slab of concrete?
Stop what you are doing right now and go watch "The Omen" (the original).

Hey, c'mon, just do it. All the cool doomed serfs are!
------------

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Before I had to wash my hands, the faucet came on by itself. My hand was not even near the sink. I was suspcicous with that facuet. Must be a ghost...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had ghostly encounters before. I remember around this time several years ago, I was lying half-awake/half-asleep in bed one morning, a few minutes before I had to get up and do schoolwork, so I decided I'd snooze for a little while longer... next thing I knew, the covers were yanked off of me, yet there was no one there. Needless to say, I was a little stunned; I heard that around that around that same time, apparently my dad had a very similar experience, only he felt someone actually pull him up, then push him back down, yet no one was there.

Back in the summer of 2008, the spirit of a little boy, he looked to be about five or six, based on a vision I had kept visiting me every night for a little while, for reasons, I am unsure of, but he was really feeding off my energy pretty good, so it got to the point we had to ask for a priest to come in and send him on his way, which he did.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Before I had to wash my hands, the faucet came on by itself. My hand was not even near the sink. I was suspcicous with that facuet. Must be a ghost...
Before I had to wake up, the alarm clock went off by itself. My body was not even near the alarm clock. I was suspicious with that alarm clock. Must be a ghost… :stick_out_tongue: