BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm prepping for rehearsal tomorrow, which I'm kind of scared for... Well, not so much scared as super nervous, but scared that I'm going to mess up. I'm directing a piece called Raised in Captivity, and tomorrow at the end of rehearsal I'm taking two of my guys in the cast off to small room and I have to couch them on how to make out for a scene. One of the guys is a good friend, and the other one intimidates me, and neither has ever kissed another guy before. Plus I've never couched anyone on how to kiss, ever, let alone make out... Oooooh I'm so nervous. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kiki's new av.

Lol! I guess I've been so used to seeing Madeline Kahn with a ducky on her head for so long, it took me by surprise. :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was taking a shower and there was huge spider that I didnt see before I got in. I couldnt see it without my glasses. At first I thought it was a hairball and when I went for a closer look...yeah. I wish I stomped on it but it crawled out of the shower before I could. I have no clue where it went and I really really hope it didnt hitch a ride back to my room.

I couldnt tell what kind of spider it was but brown recluses are very common here. It looked more black but the showers are kinda dark and this thing was wet

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hearing and reading about that massive tsunami that triggered the 8.9 magnitude earthquake over in Japan that's so far killed hundred of people... it's gotten me really concerned, as I have family in Japan: a brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews.

:frown:

Slackbot

Reaction score
The prospect of a Gummint Shutdown. I work in a government agency, and there are a lot of people here, regular workers who need the money for car payments and groceries and kids' braces, who will be suddenly without an income if that happens.

Nick22

Reaction score
Hearing and reading about that massive tsunami that triggered the 8.9 magnitude earthquake over in Japan that's so far killed hundred of people... it's gotten me really concerned, as I have family in Japan: a brother, sister-in-law, and two nephews.

:frown:
i'm sorry snowth :frown: i'll keep them and everyone else in Japan in my thoughts and prayers

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just happened to be going through my videos on YouTube, and one of my private videos... ONE of my PRIVATE videos apparently has a copyright claim on it... that's really scary, apparently we have no real privacy on YT (well, I kind of already knew that), if a copyright claim can be placed on a PRIVATE video. :eek: