1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Mar 28, 2010.

1. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

This stupid Hurricane. I live on Long Island, in Nassau County, and just the uncertainty is killing me. I don't know where it'll hit, how bad it'll hit, it's basically scaring me so much I can barely sleep! The latest predictions are predicting the center to get REALLY close to my house, which is basically scaring the sh*t out of me. And even if we do leave the house we'd probably still stay on Long Island, which, considering the uncertainty, could be just as dangerous! And even if we are safe, what if something happens to my house?? I know it's a stupid thought, but I'm worried about all the stuff in the house, and what could happen to it! I'm just freaking out so much!!!!! Oh, and just for the record, I did try watching the Hurricane episode of Sesame Street, and not even THAT helped!!! I'm just so freaking scared.
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Well I hope you and everyone else effected by Irene is okay, TSSD.

Today we were driving home from my grandparents house (in Endicott), and as an effect from Irene, there was a ton rain and wind and the side view mirror on our RV just flew off.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Holy crap... I thought this whole idea of "The Chew" was simply a joke Drtooth came up with, but apparentl y it's a REAL show! O.O :eek: :cry:
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

5. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

the lights when off and i was in the restroom i screamed so loud
  6. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

omg you like the song Johnny Angel and Cathy's Clown me too
  7. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Found out my dad went to the hospital today! Gave me quite a scare but he keeps insisting that he's fine.
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------------------------
    Hope he's okay, bazooka beak. Do you know yet what's wrong?
    :sympathy:
    ---------------------------------
  9. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I stayed after school today for a club meeting, and figured I'd catch the late bus home. Of course, there was no late bus today. I had a mini heart attack, but then I just called my mom from my friend's cell and she came and got me.
  10. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Thank you newsman :) It was an issue with his pacemaker. They had to do some kind of procedure, and he says that everything is OK now. I don't live close enough (several states away!) to go check on him :/
  11. D'Snowth

I was cleaning out my "liked" videos on YouTube today, and saw the "playlist" went all the way back to early 2008... LOOONG before YouTube replaced the perfectly fine 5-star rating system with the immature thumbs up/thumbs down like/dislike rating.
  12. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

thumbs up.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I just saw a huge freakin bug in my room. Of course since I don't have a roomate I had to kill it myself. I smashed it with a shoe, but now I dont know where it is :(
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

Actually, this was about a week ago or so, but either way...

One word: Wendy

So, is the world coming to an end now?
  15. D'Snowth

Crap... I meant to post this in the "I Saw Something Really Weird Today" Thread, not here. :o
  16. D'Snowth

You know, the fact that every single day on the news, there's something about a house burning down, or an apartment complex catching on fire only increases my paranoia and worries about living in this city.

I mean really, Knoxville must be fastly growing into the most dangerous city in America.
  17. D'Snowth

Okay, if I thought what I just mentioned was scary, I just now learned one of my neighbors in this building had an encounter with two druggies, one with brass knuckles, and the other with a gun, on top of another apartmentbuilding just up the road had gunfire the other night as well.
  18. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Went to check on my sick cat earlier & didn't hear him breathing!:eek: So I called his name & THEN I heard him sniffling. WHEW!!
  19. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

had a minor glitch in one of my editing programs thought that it had a bug it was worried id have to shell out the 800 buck for a knew one....glad it ended up being just my human error and easliy fixed the rpoblem...WHEW! big weight off my shoulder
  20. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

i couldnt get my locker open today and had to have a teacher help me.....was late to lunch,slipped on a banana peel (didnt even know was possible) got laughed at, and ran to my table:eek: was not a good day.. lol