BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm shocked... usually, System Restores don't do diddily squat, but it did this time.

I noticed among the restore points, two of them for today listed an update had been installed: "Microsoft Office Single Image 2010"... not sure what that's all about, but that must have something to do with why Office suddenly stopped working.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You have more technology problems then a magazine does subscriptions. :stick_out_tongue: Although I will say your big captial "WHAT THE FROG HAPPENED?" in red letters definitely woke me up. XP

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You have more technology problems then a magazine does subscriptions.
Hey, it's not like I LIKE having these kind of problems, I'm just as annoyed putting up with them as you guys are having to put up with me put up with them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey, it's not like I LIKE having these kind of problems, I'm just as annoyed putting up with them as you guys are having to put up with me put up with them.
So I'm guessing it's still not fixed yet? :stick_out_tongue: By the way that was a lot of "puts."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, it's fixed, that's what I was saying a few posts back, I was surprised the system restore actually helped, because usually, system restore doesn't do squat.

I just don't understand what kind of update caused the entire program to not even work anymore.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh sorry I must've missed that part...well don't question it!! *Wonders what's gonna cause you technology problems next?*