BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A reflection. But before you laugh, please note that I was watching a Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? marathon on Chiller and it was dark outside. I don't think it was even my own reflection but rather an inanimate object, but it still looked quite creepy if you're just walking by the window and see it there.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
me and my mom were in my room playing with a online Ouija board and at first mom asked who we were speaking with and it said someone trustworthy then that it new us :eek: and was close to us then that it was really evil :scary: now i can't even sleep so i will probably be up all night.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
me and my mom were in my room playing with a online Ouija board and at first mom asked who we were speaking with and it said someone trustworthy then that it new us :eek: and was close to us then that it was really evil :scary: now i can't even sleep so i will probably be up all night.
An online Ouija? Now the question is: Is it any more or less likely to conjure up evil than a regular board game one?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I really hope I don't find out any time soon.
:eek: Good idea. Although it seems like a virtual one wouldn't be as fun. (to me, at least) They could probably just have stuff programmed on it. (Also, you can't push it or set up some magnets under the table. :wink:)

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
:eek: Good idea. Although it seems like a virtual one wouldn't be as fun. (to me, at least) They could probably just have stuff programmed on it. (Also, you can't push it or set up some magnets under the table. :wink:)
me and my sister used a real one once and we asked who we were talking to and it said your great grandma we never even knew her but we asked her her initials and it said MMC we asked mom later and she said those were initials her name was Mary Maud Collins we also found out that our room used to be her room :eek: ! now that was creepy.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
me and my sister used a real one once and we asked who we were talking to and it said your great grandma we never even knew her but we asked her her initials and it said MMC we asked mom later and she said those were initials her name was Mary Maud Collins we also found out that our room used to be her room :eek: ! now that was creepy.
That is so creepy but so cool at the same time. Even if I had a Ouija board, I'd probably be too scared to use it though.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The reading teacher. :eek: Need I say any more? (The other teachers seem nice, though.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hearing that Justin Bieber's celebrity crush is Angelina Jolie.

Iiiccccckkkk... :eek: