BONUS MuppetCast: Walk Right Back To Me This Minute

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I'm premature, I know, but I did a bonus MuppetCast for Steve. My guess is (not knowing what's going to happen) it'll be put up on Wednesday evening, a RARE midweek show!

Hello everybody!

As you can probably tell from the title, this episode of the MuppetCast focuses entirely on Anne Murray. THIS is why I was asking for that Anne Murray duet with Miss Piggy and some clips from Special SS Christmas, which NO ONE had!

And yes, I know that the audio during the Muppet Show segment is sparse (only me, no BGM). I truly did that on purpose b/c I had very little time and I'm not one to slice & dice the BGM, even though I cut off the intro BGM to go right into Blessed Are The Believers. Speaking of BGM and inter-segment songs, here is what I played on this episode of The MuppetCast:

Only Love - iTunes Link
Blessed Are The Believers - iTunes Link
Come To Me - iTunes Link
I Get Around (No iTunes Link, but it's from the TMS episode with Anne Murray)
Snowbird (Duet with Sarah Brightman) - iTunes Link
Snowbird (TMS version) - No iTunes Link, from TMS w/ AM
Snowbird (Original version) - No iTunes link, but it's EVERYWHERE, from the 2-disc All of Me Special Edition here in the States, more details on the utter ubiquity of this song at AM's official website.
Walk Right Back (TMS version) - No iTunes link
Walk Right Back (original version) - iTunes Link
Christmas Wishes - No iTunes Link, surprisingly, but Christmas Wishes (the album) isn't that hard to find. If you can't find it for some reason, PM me and I'll send you a link.
You Needed Me - iTunes Link
Why Oh Why - iTunes Link
You Are My Sunshine - iTunes Link
Tennessee Waltz - iTunes Link
Everything Old Is New Again - iTunes Link
Time Don't Run Out On Me - iTunes Link

Websites Mentioned In The Show:
Anne Murray's Official Website: http://www.annemurray.com
Anne Murray Centre Official Website: http://www.annemurraycentre.com

Whew! When Steve puts this up, I'd LOVE to hear what you think!

BJ

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey all,

Yes, this is a special project that BJ wanted to put together to celebrate Anne Murray (and to get pumped up to see her live tonight, Feb 20). I think he did a great job! Here's the direct download link:

http://muppetcast.com/podcasts/am.m4a

This won't appear in the normal feed, so make sure to click on it and listen to it here!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I have no idea why that message just got posted so many times. Ack!

Luke

Reaction score
I have no idea why that message just got posted so many times. Ack!
The forums been up and down a bit over last few days so it hangs sometimes and tries to repost.

How do you listen to this type of file, and i'm British (forgive me) so other than TMS i don't know much about Murray but i'll listen to find out.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
The best (and only) way that I know how to listen to this file is either on a Mac computer, or by using iTunes to listen to the file. It's essentially an mp3, but it has some special coding so only iTunes can really play it. UPDATE: I also just found out that Quicktime can play it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Obscure? No way man!
:big_grin: She's a country singer that was most popular in the 1970's.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Didn't she appear in all dem movies what with Elvis?