Bond, James Bond?

leliebel

Reaction score
Ok, I'm starting this thread because I think it's about time for a new Bond. Pierce Brosnan is starting to look like Sean Connery in never say never again. I think it's time for some new blood. Any thoughts on who it should be?

Beebers

Reaction score
Showbizzy inside types keep talking about Hugh Jackman, but, he's Aussie not British, and he's . . . ahem, light on his feet. Shall we say. So he won't get it.

Jude Law might make an interesting Bond. I don't have a single Great Choice popping out at me this minute, have to think about it.

:cool:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I like Pierce Brosnan still, and I think the last Bond movie was really good. That being said, I'd love to see Ewan MacGregor, though he probably won't do it. He was so great in "Down With Love"--it made me really want to see him as Bond. Plus, I love him in just about everything he's in.

Beebers

Reaction score
I still like Brosnan as well, and the last two films were my favorites of the Brosnan Bonds. Ewan MacGregor would be interesting too.

:cool:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I liked Die Another Day alot and I just finished the new 007: Everything or Nothing video game for Xbox, and I think Mr. Brosnan is just fine.