1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Blu-ray Deal - Labyrinth & Dark Crystal

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by bknatchbull, Dec 31, 2010.

1. bknatchbull

bknatchbull Well-Known Member

2. cabbageheat

cabbageheat New Member

yeah, picked up the Labyrinth one. But I'm done. Until new material is offered in whatever format comes next....I'm tapped out when it comes to these two films. And by new material, I don't mean "games". Games on bluerays do not classify as "extra features" or "new material".
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Exactly my opinion. They should release the complete workprint for both movies! (Yep, there IS a longer version of LABYRINTH too!)
  4. cabbageheat

cabbageheat New Member

Ya know...at this point, I just don't think its going to happen. We've had, what, 5 to 6 releases of this film? In all formats, and they quickly produced the bluray version with little to no variety or new material, I just don't see them reaching for anything else.

what are they waiting for I wonder? The 35th or 40th Anniversary? Are they holding out for, possibly, the next 2 formats to come in the future? Holograms maybe?

I think these movies are done. Not to sound like a sour-aughra, but far too many releases have slid right under the door with nothing substantial. I don't think we'll ever see those deleted scenes or work-prints, even though there is certainly an audience for them.

And as for Oz's involvement? Uhm...Christ might come back before then.