Blooper Reels on DVDs

Doogied

Reaction score
I recently saw the Bloopers reel on the Muppets' From Space DVD and I was wondering if there are blopper reels on all the Muppet DVD movies? I have most of them on VHS and I have sworn I would try not to replace all my VHS films with the DVD versions. (When you have 400 movies you have to draw the line somewhere....;0) However, if they have bloopers on the DVD's I will go out and get them. I think they are the funniest part of the movie! I know they have them on "Kermit-The Swamp Years" which I also have on DVD. So now that I am on my way to buy the "Space" movie, can anyone let me know if there are bloopers on any other Muppet movies? Thanks!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Bloopers only seem to appear on recent movies since that is a recent trend. A lot of the outtakes from the older movies may have been scrapped, since they were mistakes!!!! Nobody back then thought people would pay extra for the mistakes, I'm sure. Pity, though. You're right about the Muppets From Space disc. I love the ones where Jeff Tambour loses it! ("Boop-kiss????")

eric

Drtooth

Reaction score
They have some of the Bloopers on the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie DVD... just not all the ones they've shown on the NBC bloopers show!

Doogied

Reaction score
Kenny Rogers

Smy Guiley said:
Bloopers only seem to appear on recent movies since that is a recent trend. A lot of the outtakes from the older movies may have been scrapped, since they were mistakes!!!! Nobody back then thought people would pay extra for the mistakes, I'm sure. Pity, though. You're right about the Muppets From Space disc. I love the ones where Jeff Tambour loses it! ("Boop-kiss????")

eric
I am a fan of the "Kenny Rogers" sing-along myself.....isn't it amazing how even between takes they don't come out of character?