Block pddyhfknq!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to have to draw extra attention to this issue, but it hasn't been resolved and it's getting worse. Unfortunately, all I can do is ban each individual multiple spambot account as it surfaces, but the root IP address HAS To BE BLOCKED! This idiot has to date created at least 120 extra spam accounts in the span of almost five full days.

Here's the member info.
pddyhfknq

Please Phil, do something about this jerk! :grr:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Please... Block this jerk now! 150 accounts?! Aargh! *Explodes. :crazy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This has been going on since Wednesday?
How many times are we going to say that Ed needs the ability to block IP addresses, and not go and ban every individual account? Look what's happening!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, it's been going on since last Saturday. And the multiple accounts from this jerk just keep on coming. :attitude:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to have to do this, but making this issue public seems to be the only way to draw attention to a growing pandemic stemming from this spambot. There are over 200 multiple accounts created which I've had to ban individually, logging in and keeping a watch out for any new variations. Not only that, but because of this spambot's unchecked rampant actions, we now know that there's a max limit of 186 multiple accounts that will display, as anything older than the current total will not show up in the list of additional accounts created by a single user.

Phillip, please, either block the root spambot or enable such feature for all moderator/staff members. :mad: :grr: :scary:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is nothing going to be done to block this IP address? 300+ accounts and it's still churning more every day. Extreme :frown: :frown: :frown: